Exped Whiteout 45L Backpack - White/Medium
The waterproof Whiteout 45 is made of a unique bluesign certified UHMPE ripstop fabric. The extremely abrasion and tear resistant as well as UV resistant material makes it the ideal companion for mountaineering and expedition use. It also offers enough speace for multi-day tours.
This backpack combines minimalist features and waterproof construction with a roll-top closure and remarkably lightweight, material. The seams are seam-taped and the fabric laminated with TPU film withstands a water column of 20'000 mm.
The low profile ice tool configuration ensures a snug attachment of alpine tools. An outer pocket with zipper provides space for smaller items and minimal daisy yet versatile chains attachment various options for gear attachment.
The carrying system is intentionally minimalist in a lightweight construction, and a removable, padded hip belt provides better support. A removable back panel with EVA padding can be used as a sit pad in a bivy if needed.
Lightweight, durable, waterproof and spacious alpine backpack
- Very light, abrasion resistant UHMPE ripstop fabric
- Low profile ice tool configuration for snug attachment of alpine tools
- Enough space for multi-day expeditions
- Main material: 200 D ripstop UHMPE fabric, TPU film laminate, 20'000 mm water column, PFC free, bluesign certified
- Pack suspension: Removable PE foam board, EVA padding
- Bluesign certified material: Bluesign, the world's strictest textile standard for environmental protection and consumer protection in textile production. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- PFC-free: Abbreviation for Per- or poly fluorinated chemicals, also known as fluorcarbons. Non degradable and accumulating toxic chemicals used for waterproofing.
- Made in China: Jasper Outdoor Products Founded in 1996, Jasper Outdoor Products is one of the world's leading manufacturers of outdoor products.
- Main material
- 200 D ripstop UHMPE fabric
- TPU film laminate
- 20'000 mm water column
- PFC free
- Bluesign certified
- Pack suspension
- Removable PE foam board
- EVA padding
- Volume: M: 45 l
- Dimensions: M: 69 x 32 x 25 cm
- Min. Weight: M: 670 g
- Max. Weight: M: 830 g
- Backlength: M: 48 - 52 cm
- Hipbelt size: one size
- Load limit: M: 15 kg
- Water resistance: Waterproof
- Season: 4-season
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.