Exped Stormrunner 15L Lightweight Backpack with Rolltop Closure
The Stormrunner 15 was developed around the Cloudburst family. This minimalist, functional backpack is the ideal companion for lightweight hiking, biking or trail running.
The roll-top closure not only protects against rain, but also provides quick access to the main compartment. The clever, removable mesh inner pocket holds small personal items. The two stretch pockets on the shoulder straps can be used to store items that need to be quickly at hand. The efficient, revised front compression provides a compact pack size and offers attachment options for apparel or a helmet. The unique hydration tube port also makes the Stormrunner compatible with hydration systems.
The wide mesh shoulder straps are vapor permeable, lightweight and dry quickly. For maximum comfort during all activities, the Stormrunner features a modular, removable chest and hip belt system. Taped seams and recycled PFC-free face fabric with a water column of 7000 mm protect contents from the elements.
Sporty lightweight backpack with rolltop closure and maximum weather protection
- Modular, removable chest and hip belt system
- Vapor permeable mesh shoulder straps
- Unique outlet for hydration systems
- Large and easy-to-use front elastic webbing
- Clever, removable inner mesh pocket
- Lightly padded and ventilating mesh back
- Proven roll-top closure with waterproof construction
- Unique, waterproof outlet for hydration system hose in rolltop style
- Stretch pockets hold all sorts of small but important items for quick access
- Wide fit, vapor permeable mesh shoulder straps with stretch pockets
- Modular, removable sternum strap/hip belt system
- Recycled materials: More and more Exped products are made from recycled materials. Materials gained from previously made materials -such as PET-bottles or waste from the production of textiles.
- Bluesign certified material: Bluesign, the world's strictest textile standard for environmental protection and consumer protection in textile production. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- PFC-free: Abbreviation for Per- or poly fluorinated chemicals, also known as fluorcarbons. Non degradable and accumulating toxic chemicals used for waterproofing.
- Made in China: Jasper Outdoor Products Founded in 1996, Jasper Outdoor Products is one of the world's leading manufacturers of outdoor products.
- Main Fabric
- 70 D recycled taffeta nylon
- PU coated
- 7'000 mm water column
- Seam taped
- Bluesign certified
- PFC free
- Volume: 15 l
- Dimensions: 42 x 20 x 15 cm
- Weight: 290 g
- Backlength: 40 - 43 cm
- Hipbelt size: One size
- Load limit: 5 kg
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.