Exped Serac 35L Backpack
The Serac 35 is a lightweight, minimalist alpine backpack for day trips in the mountains - in any weather, summer or winter.
The premium, waterproof rip-stop Nylon with a water column of 10'000 mm, taped seams and weatherproof zippers ward off moisture and snow. The white, PFC-free laminate on the inside ensures perfect overview.
The tight-sealing roll-top closure and a functional side entry provide quick access to the main compartment. The white interior provides quick overview of packed contents. Two versatile daisy chains on the outside offer fastening options for alpine and ski equipment. A weatherproof front zippered pocket provides quick access to snow shovel, skins and the like.
The simple, yet purposefully padded back design ensures a close-to-body fit and direct load transfer. A removable, wide hip belt provides stability while wearing.
Weatherproof minimalist alpine backpack for all seasons
- Weatherproof main compartment with roll-top closure
- Attachment options for alpine/ski gear
- Side access into the spacious main compartment
- Clean, single compartment pack in a very versatile size. Its slim shape puts the center of gravity close to the body for superior load control. Ideal load distribution at all times even when partially full.
- Diagonal ski attachment - shown with mounted skis. Alternatively, with the addition of Exped 10mm Accessory Straps (not included), skis can be carried in A-frame mode.
- Diagonal ski-attachment method: the adjustable ice axe loop doubles as lower ski anchor point
- The top compression strap doubles as upper ski anchor point. Carabiners are not included.
- For a snug fit we recommend looping the webbing strap with the aluminium hook through the closed roll-top closure. Carabiners are not included.
- Finally attach the aluminium hook (at the end of the webbing strap) to the loop next to the grey buckle and pull tight for a snug fit of the skis.
- Closure variation
- PFC-free: Abbreviation for Per- or poly fluorinated chemicals, also known as fluorcarbons. Non degradable and accumulating toxic chemicals used for waterproofing.
- Made in China: Jasper Outdoor Products Founded in 1996, Jasper Outdoor Products is one of the world's leading manufacturers of outdoor products.
- Main material
- 400 D ripstop nylon
- TPU film laminate
- 10'000 mm water column
- PFC free
- Pack suspension
- Removable PE foam board
- Volume: 35 l
- Dimensions: 62 x 30 x 23 cm
- Min. Weight: 655 g
- Max. Weight: 845 g
- Backlength: 48 - 52 cm
- Hipbelt size: 31 - 145 cm
- Load limit: 14 kg
- Color Inside: Forest: White, Chili: White
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.