Exped Summit Hike 25L Backpack - Black
The Summit Hike 25 is a clean, lightweight and durable daypack. The ideal companion for hiking, mountain adventures or everyday carry. Thanks to the small packed size and light weight, it can also be taken anywhere as a backup daypack in your luggage.
The asymmetrical, extra-long zipper opening provides quick access to the main compartment. Two stretchy exterior pockets provide space for items such as water bottles or snacks. In addition, the two stretch pockets on the shoulder straps can be used to store smaller items that need to be quickly accessed. Convenient daisy chains provide additional attachment options.
The PFC-free outer fabric is not only recycled and bluesign certified, but also extremely robust. In the event of a heavy downpour, the integrated rain cover provides protection. Lightly padded mesh back, padded shoulder straps and removable hip strap make the Summit Hike an extremely comfortable pack to wear.
- Extra long zippered access to main compartment
- Padded shoulder straps with stretch pockets
- Stowable rain cover in base pocket
- Lightweight, spacious and durable hiking daypack
- PFC-free outer fabric is not only recycled and bluesign certified, but also extremely robust
- Recycled materials: More and more Exped products are made from recycled materials. Materials gained from previously made materials - such as PET-bottles or waste from the production of textiles.
- Bluesign certified material: Bluesign, the world's strictest textile standard for environmental protection and consumer protection in textile production. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- PFC-free: Abbreviation for Per- or poly fluorinated chemicals, also known as fluorcarbons. Non degradable and accumulating toxic chemicals used for waterproofing.
- Main Fabric
- 600 D recycled Oxford Cordura polyester
- PU coated
- 1'500 mm water column
- bluesign certified
- PFC free
- Lining Fabric
- 150 D recycled polyester
- PU coated
- 3'000 mm water column
- PFC free
- Pack suspension
- Air mesh backpad
- Volume: 25 l
- Dimensions: 50 x 28 x 19 cm
- Min. Weight: 520 g
- Max. Weight: 640 g
- Backlength: One size
- Hipbelt size: One size
- Load limit: 10 kg
- Color Inside: Black: Grey melange
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.