Techniche TechKewl Water Based CoolPax Cooling Inserts
Who are cooling vests for?
At The Warming Store we have cooling vests available for a range of activities and uses.
- Construction workers, gardeners and anyone else who works outside during the summer
- Military personnel
- People suffering from medical conditions with heat sensitivity
- Sportsmen and sportswomen
- Emergency Services
- Anyone who wants to enjoy the summer without being overwhelmed by heat
How do they work?
We have 3 styles of cooling vests which work in different ways to help you keep your cool.
Evaporative Cooling Vest
These use the natural effect of evaporation to cool you down. When these vests are placed into water the specially made non-toxic material absorbs hundreds of times its weight in water. This stored water is then slowly released. In hot areas this water will start to evaporate. As it does it the heat from the wearer is transferred into the air helping to reduce your temperature.
- Light weight.
- Easy to use throughout the day. If it dries out all you have to do is submerge in to water for hours more cooling.
- No electricity is required making them perfect for people on the move.
- The most affordable form of cooling vest.
Click to see all Evaporative Cooling Vests
Phase Changing Vests
These non-toxic vests have a large pocket front and back in which a refrigerated, frozen, water or air conditioned cooled pack can be inserted. This flexible cooled pack will then help reduce the wearers’ temperature for up to 4 hours. These inserts can be refrozen as and when necessary. Each vest comes with one set of packs. For all day cooling we suggest ordering extra packs which can be kept in a freezer or cooler until it is necessary to exchange them.
- Hard wearing.
- Works in high humidity.
- Each cool pack can be reused.
- Does not produce condensation.
- Typically provides a cooler temperature than evaporative cooling vests.
Click to see all Phase Changing Cooling Vests
Related Items Phase Change Cooling Vests
- Techniche TechKewl 6626 Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Blue
- AlphaCool Original Cooling Ice Vest
- Chill-Its 6260 Lightweight Phase Change Cooling Vest with Packs
- FlexiFreeze Cooling Ice Vest (Velcro Closure)
- Flexi Freeze Ice Vest Replacement Panels
- Techniche TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest with Inserts and Cooler - Black
- FlexiFreeze Personal Ice Vest Cooling Kit - Velcro Front
- FlexiFreeze Personal Ice Vest Cooling Kit - Zipper Front
- AlphaCool Polar Ice Cooling Vest
- AlphaCool Frosty Mesh Ice Vest with Replacement Ice Packs
- TechNiche TechKewl 6626-LT Phase Change Front Zipper Cooling Lite Vest Powered by CoolPax
- Inuteq Bodycool Smart-X Evaporative Cooling Vest
- Inuteq PCM CoolOver 21C (70F) Cooling Vest - Yellow
- Inuteq PCM CoolOver 24C (74F) Cooling Vest - Transparent
- Inuteq PCM CoolOver 29C (84F) Cooling Vest - Red
- Inuteq PCM CoolOver 6.5C (44F) Cooling Vest - Orange
- Inuteq PCM CoolOver 15C (59F) Cooling Vest - Aqua
- TechKewl Phase Change Cooling Vest with Hydration System
- Onyx Cool 80° Safety Pro Vest
- FlexiFreeze Professional Series Ice Vest - Charcoal
- View More ...