Acorn Men's Shearling Romeo Moc Slippers with Genuine Sheepskin
Fully lined with genuine sheepskin, this luxurious slipper warms your toes and your spirits. Featuring a Cloud Cushion memory foam midsole, an enhanced heel and arch for longwearing comfort. These double-faced sheepskin uppers that are fully lined in hypoallergenic, biodegradable sheepskin.
- Shearling lining wraps your feet in fully lined hypoallergenic sheepskin
- Premium, Cloud Cushion delivers a multi-layer footbed of featherweight EVA, a thick but flexible high-density foam plus an enhanced raised heel adds extra stability and support for all day comfort
- Skid resistant and weatherproof rubber footbed is great for around the house or quick trips outside.
- Elastic gore panels on both sides provides stretch for easy on and off while holding tension to keep your foot in place while wearing
- Clean with damp cloth and air dry; brush suede with soft brush to revive
With over 12 million acres of forest and 3,400 miles of coastline, the outdoors plays a lead role in the lives of the people who live and vacation in Maine. Vibrant fall colors and cool temperatures inspire the designers, material choices, and construction methods at Acorn. Acorn footwear is great for indoors and out, relaxing by the fireplace and fire pit, couch and hammock. Rest assured that if the footwear can keep your feet warm and comfortable in Maine, it can keep your feet comfortable wherever you live or travel. Acorn founder David Quinn simply wanted to do something nice for his friends by hand-sewing leather soles on thick cozy ragg wool socks. In the process he created the icon, "The Original Slipper Sock". And the rest is history.