Xtratuf Men's 15" Insulated Legacy Boots
An Alaskan staple in the commercial fishing industry, these boots will give you flexible, all-day comfort and the best protection against the broadest range of acids, corrosives, and contaminants. Each boot is made with our signature triple dipping technique, which creates a seamless barrier that is highly resistant to many organice and inorganic acids, chemicals and contaminants. Our latex neoprene is ozone resistant, and is softer, lighter, and far more pliable than ordinary rubber. Cushioned insoles with arch support help fight fatigue and stress on the legs and back. This Insulated version comes with built-in Polymeric Foam insulation to keep your feet warm even when its is -10°F.
- Recommend half sizes order up
- Triple-dipped shells for extra tough, extra watertight protection
- Hand-layered construction adds flex and strength at critical stress points
- Open Cell Foam Foobed Insoles reduce moisture and add comfort
- Slip-resistant non-marking outsole
- 100% Waterproof
- Viral Penetration Resistant per ASTM F1671 / F1671M - 13
- Recommended temperature rating to -10°F
- Shaft circumference is 16 inches and was taken from a size 9. There may be slight measurement variations based on size.
- Weight: Approximately 5.15lbs
Over 50 years ago, a boot arrived in Alaska, as RUGGED AND REAL as the people who live and work there. Like Alaska's people, those boots did their job no matter what the conditions.
Now an Alaskan icon, the Legacy Boot is 100% WATERPROOF, FLEXIBLE, AND DURABLE - made to keep you dry, stable and always working comfortably. Featuring a non-marking, slip-resistant Chevron outsole, they're as RELIABLE AND TOUGH as it gets.
The Legacy Boot works, and in the eyes of Alaskans, that's a beautiful thing. Dubbed the "Alaskan Sneaker" it has been PERFORMANCE-TESTED AND PROVEN across the toughest stretches of water, from the Misty Fjords to Kodiak, from the Bering Sea to Harrison Bay.
XTRATUF boots have become the badge of ULTIMATE PREPAREDNESS for the individuals of Alaska, the people who arrive as lone wolves and become part of a pack.
The XTRATUF boots they wear prove a RELIABLE PARTNER through thick and thin, keeping multiple generations safe, dry, and moving forward, one sure step at a time.