SoleusAir FS-40R-A 16" Stand Fan with Remote Control
SoleusAir FS-40R-A 16" Stand Fan with Remote Control.
- Motorized Oscillation
- Adjustable-Tilt Fan Head
- 3 Fan Speeds
- 4 Hour Auto-Off Timer
- Remote Control
- Voltage: 120V (60Hz)
- Watts: Cooling 50W
- Product Dimensions: 17"W x 16"D x 53.5"H
- Product Weight: 12.4 lbs
Soleus International Inc. warrants the accompanying Soleus Air Products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the applications specified in its operation instruction for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of original retail purchase in the United States.
If the unit exhibits a defect in normal use, Soleus International Inc. will, at its option, either repair or replace it, free of charge within a reasonable time after the unit is returned during the warranty period.
As a condition to any warranty service obligation, the consumer must present this Warranty Certificate along with a copy of the original purchase invoice.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- 1) Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the unit while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- 2) Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the instructions.
- 3) Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- 4) Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the unit by anyone other than those authorized by Soleus International Inc.
- 5) Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY ARE LIMITED TO ONE-YEAR DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY . SOLEUS INTERNATIONAL INC. DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLEUS INTERNATIONAL INC'S LIABILITY EXCEED THE RETAIL VALUE OF THE UNIT FOR BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS UNIT.
Due to the size or weight of this item, additional shipping will be added to this order. We do not profit on shipping charges, in fact, we have subsidized the cost to keep it fair. Most large/oversized items will be shipping UPS but some will need to ship LTL (trucking company) depending on cost and size. We will always ship most affordable and quickest way to benefit our customers. We appreciate your business and thank you for understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-406-1984.