Rossignol Women's On Piste Ski Boots Pure Heat
Say goodbye to cold feet. The women's Pure Heat blends on-snow performance with a heated liner and a comfort focused fit. The liner combines Wintherm insulation and integrated heating technology with three temperature settings, while the Sensor Blade shell delivers award-winning power and precision. Adjustable flex lets you dial in the performance to match your needs, while a 102mm last provides all-day comfort.
- Regular Fit: Women's specific regular fit features a 102mm last for recreational skiing and all-day comfort
- Adjustable Flex: A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort
- Optimized Power Transmission: Sensor Blade shell engineering reduces weight while efficiently driving power through the front of the boot and into the ski
- Women's Specific Fit: The shorter, tulip-shaped cuff eliminates pressure around the shin and calf muscle for increased comfort and performance
- Insulated Warmth: Wintherm insulation stops heat loss and reflects warmth back to its source
- Warm Feet: THERM-IC boot heater technology is integrated into the liners for all-day comfort and warmth at the touch of a button, and is rechargeable with included USB cable
- Gripwalk Compatible (sold separately): GRIPWALK soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
- Additional functions: Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions
- Adjustment: 4 Micro
- Bootboard: PU
- Canting: Canting
- Material: 100% Aluminium
- Material: Polyolefine
- Material: Polyurethane
- Powerstrap width: 40mm
- Properties: Gripwalk Compatible
- Skiboots - Flex index: 70.0000
- Skiboots - Last: 102.0000
- Specifications: Flex Adjustment
- Specifications: Women Specifics
- Technology: Diagonal Buckles
- Technology: Heated Liner Thermic System
- Technology: Sensor Blade
- Thermal insulation: Wintherm
- Tongue: Power Wrap - One-piece Toe Box
- Sizes: 22.0, 22.5, 23.0, 23.5, 24.0, 24.5, 25.0, 25.5, 26.0, 26.5, 27.0, 27.5
- Weight: 4.37lb/Half Pair (Size 24.5)
Rossignol is the iconic winter sports brand. Aimed at all enthusiasts, whether amateurs or experts, it offers products - equipment, clothing, accessories - for alpine skiing, Nordic skiing and snowboarding.
Rossignol draws on over 100 years of innovation and expertise. The brand works closely with the greatest champions to develop products which are both high tech and intuitive, offering each user a fulfilling and accessible experience on snow for sharing.
By celebrating the alliance of sport and fashion, Rossignol is investing in a casual lifestyle, with chic sportswear collections. Rossignol Apparel aims to develop the appeal of the French brand in the high-end fashion sportswear segment by drawing on its century-old heritage in winter sports.
Symbolizing 110 years of history, the « tricolour rooster » logo adorns the brand's clothing and footwear collections.