Kelty Rambler 50 Deg Sleeping Bag, Regular Size, Right-Hand
Our Best Warm-Weather Z-Catcher
Listen, we're not here to tell you where to sleep-we're just here to help you catch ALL THE Zs when you get there. So, whether you're headed for Yellowstone or a youth hostel, the Rambler has got you. This lightweight bag is both roomy and versatile, with features the Comfort-Tuck zipper system for airing your tootsies, a semi-rectangular shape you can unzip to use like a blanket and a compression stuff sack.
- Semi-rectangle fit: spacious + compact
- Cozy CloudLoft synthetic insulation
- No-snag Comfort-Tuck zipper system
- Unzip completely to use as a blanket
- This lightweight bag is both roomy and versatile
- The Comfort-Tuck zipper system for airing your tootsies
- Temp Rating: 50°F / 10°C
- Fits to: 6 ft / 183 cm
- Length: 73" / 185 cm
- Shoulder Width: 29" / 73.66 cm
- Fill weight: 11.3 oz. / .32 kg
- Total weight: 2 lb 2 oz / .95 kg
- Stuffed size: 7 x 11 in / 18 x 28 cm
- Insulation: Cloudloft
- Shell Material: 260T Polyester Pongee
- Liner material: 260T Polyester Pongee
- Source: Imported
At Kelty, pranks on the boss, bring your pet to work day, and working with the sound turned up aren't perks for our crew, they're our daily jams. The whole work hard to play hard thing is actually reversed for us. Here, playing outside is WHY we're here. Kelty gives you the easy and spontaneous excuse you need to get out there and escape from the mundane. We build great gear that's made to last and inspire you to rediscover the joy of spontaneous play. Every. Day.
Kelty is: Built to last. It shows in our products. Since 1952.