Inov-8 Men's Parkclaw 260 Knit Trail Running Shoes
Inov-8 Men's Parkclaw 260 Knit
- Transition from the road to the park path without skipping a beat with the inov-8 Parkclaw 260 Knit trail running shoe.
- External Heel Counter wraps around the rear of the shoe and provides support.
- DFB (Dynamic Fascia Band) shank mimics the Windlass Effect to deliver a jolt of energy with each stride.
- Moderately padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lining supplies a great in-shoe feel.
- 6mm textile Power Footbed.
- Powerflow plus midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Breathable mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Welded toe bumpers protect the toes while doing burpees and other movements.
- Drop: 8 mm.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Heel/Forefoot: 20 mm/12 mm.
- Tri-C rubber compound of sticky, hard, and endurance rubber for performance on all terrains.
- All-terrain traction features triangular claw-shaped lugs for multi-directional grip.
- Measurements: Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 8 (US Men's 9), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- The ultimate shoe for road-to-trail running with a super-comfortable knitted upper
- Perfect for runners of all abilities seeking a hybrid shoe
- New Boomerang footbed gives you 40% greater energy rebound
- 284 g weight per shoe delivers a light and responsive ride
- 4mm lugs designed to grip on trail and ride smooth on road
- Color: Grey/Black/Yellow
- Origin: Imported
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Package Dimensions: 12.83 x 7.95 x 4.72 inches; 2.2 Pounds
- Department: Mens
Forged in the fells and mountains of the British Lake District, inov-8 is a footwear, clothing and equipment brand for committed trail and off-road runners, fitness athletes and adventure-seeking hikers who push boundaries and stretch limits.
Since it was founded in 2003 by Wayne Edy, inov-8 has been renowned as a world leader in grip. The brand lives by the philosophy that an athletes' interaction with the environment is the single most important factor when designing products. Our kit is light, fast and always innovative, as proven by our pioneering use of wonder-material graphene in sports footwear.
Thanks to our agility as a brand we were able to beat other big sports companies to the use of our patent-pending graphene technology. We are the world's first - and only - brand to use the wonder-material in sports shoes.
We started working on the project in December 2016 with The University of Manchester, which homes The National Graphene Institute. The two scientists who first isolated graphene from graphite at the university in 2010 have since been awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics.
We never follow others, we carve our own way.