Inov-8 Men's Bare-XF 210 V3 Versatile Everyday Shoes
The most stripped back cross-training shoe in the range just got better. The Bare-XF 210 V3 is a super lightweight, close to the ground design to ensure the shoe moves freely with the foot in motion. This zero-drop shoe is perfect for a wide range of functional movements, bare-foot walking/running, yoga and more. The new V3 upper design is now one seamless piece of 3D air mesh, giving the shoe a super-breathable and flexible finish, finish keeping your feet comfortable in any gym workout. We also added even more protection to the shoe, adding a specially designed, welded TPU protector around the toes which ensures your forefoot is protected at all times. We've also kept our superb grip and Rope-Tec protection.
What is Inov-8?
inov-8 is a footwear, apparel and equipment brand, forged in the fells of the English Lake District, designed for committed runners and training athletes who seek to push boundaries and stretch limits. Renowned as a world leader in grip, inov-8 lives by the philosophy that an athletes' interaction with the environment is the single most important factor when designing products. Our kit is light, fast and always innovative, as proven by our pioneering use of wonder-material graphene in sports footwear. We never follow others, we carve our own way. GetAGrip
inov-8 Bare-XF 210 V3 - Workout, Climb, Jump In A Super-Lightweight And Breathable Shoe That Moves With You
- The super-lightweight and close to the ground design, with zero drop ensures the shoe moves freely with the foot in motion, and ensures minimal encumbrance during movements.
- This zero-drop shoe is perfect for a wide range of functional movements, bare-foot walking/running, cross-Training, yoga, and more.
- With the superb grip provided by the thin, Metaflex enhanced sole there can be confidence for any action.
Lightweight and Breathable:
- Weighing only 210g the Bare-XF 210 V3's should not hinder movement, giving a natural feel, as if barefoot.
- The Bare-XF210 V3 upper design is one seamless piece of 3D air mesh, providing a super-breathable and flexible finish, keeping feet comfortable in any gym workout.
Versatile and Protective:
- Whether you're lifting, running, or rope climbing, the Bare-XF 210 V3's will feel as if shoes were not worn.
- The Bare-XF 210 V3's also provide protection with a TPU Toe Protector, and Rope-Tec protection for rope climbs. So these shoes will perform with you, for workout, after workout.
Flexibility: Meta-Flex technology allows natural forefoot flexion, and the brand new 3D air mesh upper allows for even more free movement.
Stability: EHC heel system means more proprioception, and stability during any functional movements, whilst the Adapterweb lacing system holds your foot secure in the shoe.
Grip: Made with inov-8's famous sticky rubber outsole for the ultimate, lightweight grip.
Protection: A brand new TPU toe protector combined with Rope-Tec technology, and the Adapterweb lacing system makes this one of the most protective barefoot shoes on the market.
Providing Lightweight Workout Versatility:
- Lightweight, 210g
- Thin sole, for a barefoot feel
- Rope-Tec Protection for Rope climbs
- Mesh upper for breathability and comfort
- TPU Toe Protector
- Close to ground feel
- Knitted Upper
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Zero Drop - Zero lift allow steady for deadlifts and stable footing so you can get that natural feel as near to being barefoot as you can without taking your shoes off.
- Wide Toe Box - Plenty of space in the forefoot allows you to spread out the toes and provides a solid base for weightlifting so you can feel secure in your stance.
- Sticky Rubber Grip - A patented stick rubber on the outsole guarantees a non-slip grip so you can feel confidence in your stance when weightlifting.
- Minimal Cushioning - These lightweight trainers have minimal support so you can feel more balanced, agile and connected to the ground during indoor workouts for that true barefoot experience.
- Versatile Everyday Shoe - Perfect for everyday wear and multipurpose gym. These minimalist trainers are perfect for deadlifting and squatting.
- Fit Scale: 4
- Drop: 0
- Footbed: 3mm Power Footbed
- Lug Depth: 1.5mm
- Intended Use: Versatility, Natural
- Midsole: N/A
- Midsole Stack: 0mm/0mm
- Shank: N/A
- Sole Compound: inov-8 Rubber
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7 x 12 inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds
- Item model number: 983
- Department: Mens
- Manufacturer: inov-8
Forged in the fells and mountains of the British Lake District, inov-8 is a footwear, clothing and equipment brand for committed trail and off-road runners, fitness athletes and adventure-seeking hikers who push boundaries and stretch limits.
Since it was founded in 2003 by Wayne Edy, inov-8 has been renowned as a world leader in grip. The brand lives by the philosophy that an athletes' interaction with the environment is the single most important factor when designing products. Our kit is light, fast and always innovative, as proven by our pioneering use of wonder-material graphene in sports footwear.
Thanks to our agility as a brand we were able to beat other big sports companies to the use of our patent-pending graphene technology. We are the world's first - and only - brand to use the wonder-material in sports shoes.
We started working on the project in December 2016 with The University of Manchester, which homes The National Graphene Institute. The two scientists who first isolated graphene from graphite at the university in 2010 have since been awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics.
We never follow others, we carve our own way.