HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Neck Shade - Hi-Viz Lime
• (1) Neck Shade
• Keeps Neck Cool and Protected
• Hook and Loop to attach to Hard Hat or Bump Cap Harness
• HyperKewl Inner Layer Cools for 5-10 Hours Per Soak
• HiVis Lime color offers Visability and Safety
• No Bulging Gels or Harmful Chemical Crystals
HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling Neck Shades offer both Active Cooling and Protection from the sun's harmful effects. HiVis Lime outter layer allows visability and optimum airflow. HyperKewl inner layer gives 5-10 hours of Active Cooling per soak. Attaches to Hard Hat or Bump Cap harness with Hook and Loop closures.
- HyperKewl™ fabric absorbs, stores and releases water within the multi-layered material. Water is “released” through evaporation, energy is consumed, and a chill eect is created. Our HyperKewl™ fabric actually cools the body exactly the same way the body cools itself through evaporation.
Users can expect the evaporative cooling fabric to provide temperatures that are 15 - 20 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, depending on airow.
How to Use:
- To activate our evaporative cooling products, simply submerge the item in water for 1-2 minutes allowing the HyperKewl™ fabric to absorb the water. Gently squeeze out any excess water, wipe dry and the garment is ready to wear. The garment will remain activated for hours and can be re-hydrated by following these simple steps.
Evaporative Cooling Benefits:
- Cost-effective personal cooling solution
- Provides extended relief from heat fatigue and heat stress
- Lightweight, durable and non-toxic
- Easy to activate
- Offers hours of cooling relief and protection