Hestra Windstopper Tracker 5-Finger Gloves
This collection contains gloves for everyday riders to elite cyclists. They are gloves that provide a good grip on the handlebars and protection from weather, wind and impacts.
Provides complete windproof protection and maximum breathability during outdoor activities in cool and windy weather.
- Touch Screen
- Machine Washable
- Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper Dry Touch: Windproof and moisture wicking. Particularly suitable for high-intensity activities like cross country skiing. 100% polyester.
- Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper Micro check: Windproof and breathable. Particularly suitable for high-intensity activities like cross country skiing. 100% polyester.
- 77% Polyamide, 23% Elastane.
- Collection: Bike
- Activities: Bike / MTB | Outdoor | Hiking | Powerwalk | Running
- Details: Reflective details | Elastic at wrist | Machine washable | Touch screen compatible
- Attached Lining: Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper Dry Touch | Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper Micro check
- Outer Material: Micro stretch
- Windproof: Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.