Hestra CZone Contact Pick Up 5-Finger Gloves
Supple softshell gloves with touch function.
Mountain touring, weekend hikes, commuting by bike - in this supple, minimalist and stylish 5-finger glove, you're prepared for all kinds of expeditions, in urban terrain too. Sewn in flexible, hardwearing stretch fabric reinforced with a silicone print on the palm for added grip. A CZone membrane stops the wet getting in while allowing moisture to escape and fleece inside adds comfort around the hand. Touchscreen compatible, with a pull tab to make it easier to put on. Perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities in spring, summer and autumn.
A functional glove in stretch fabric with a waterproof and breathable CZone membrane. There is a silicone print on the palm for good grip and it's also touchscreen compatible. A comfortable, flexible glove with a wide range of uses from hiking and outdoor adventure to the daily commute on foot or by bike.
The Outdoor collection encompasses a rigorously tested gloves for hiking, camping, nordic skating and other outdoor adventures. These gloves are crafted from our best materials and can withstand the elements during any outdoor journey.
Waterproof insert with high breathability. The insert is bonded together with the outer material and lining to create improved fit and dexterity.
- Supple, waterproof glove for the great outdoors with touch function.
- CZone stops wind and wet getting in while allowing moisture to escape.
- Weather-resistant, breathable stretch polyamide.
- Reinforced with silicone print on palm.
- Soft polyester fleece liner.
- Elasticated wrist.
- Touchscreen compatible.
- Handwash only.
- Reinforce material Clarino: Hardwearing synthetic material with suede leather feeling. 60% polyamid, 40% polyurethane.
- Hestra mistral polyamide fabric: Hestra 3-layer Polyamide / Spandex 4 way stretch. Windproof, waterproof and breathable fabric.
- Collection: Outdoor
- Activities: Outdoor | Hiking | Everyday winter | Hunting & fishing
- Details: Machine washable
- Attached Lining: Microfleece
- Outer Material: Reinforce material Clarino | Hestra mistral polyamide fabric
- Waterproof: CZone Contact
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.