The new Gyde Casual Heated Gloves are perfect for your everyday battle against cold hands. This new slim fit heated glove is powered by Gerbing's Microwire technology to provide ultimate heating performance and comfort. Now you can stay warm without all the bulk and feel the instant heat with the touch of a button.
Heated Handwear Includes:
- 1 Pair (2) Gloves
- 2 7V Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries
- Dual Battery Charger
Gyde's heated gloves are paired with our patented Microwire heat technology and made from lightweight, stretchable materials that help to improve dexterity and comfort during a wide range of activities. Finished with a water resistant membrane, they repel water and keep your hands dry in adverse conditions. Small reinforcement layers are added to the fingertips for extra grip and added abrasion resistance. The index finger is equipped with a conductive material for ease of use with your smartphone or tablet without the hassle of removing your gloves.
Each 7 volt glove features an external controller that regulates the temperature with three optimum heat levels. The 7.4V 4R lithium battery is secured in a pocket on the top side of the gauntlet for increased freedom of motion during almost any outdoor activity.
Gyde Powered by Gerbing Heated Gloves:
- Premium WindBlocker fabric
- Three level silicone switch
- AQUATEX breathable water resistant membrane
- 40 grams of Thinsulate insulation
- Equipped with (2) dual mode 7 volt battery and a dual wall charger
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
Gerbing Battery Instructions:
All garments come with a 7v Lithium Ion rechargeable battery and wall charger.
Additional 7v batteries can be purchased separately. Total battery weight: 4 ounces.
Each Battery has 4 settings and is indicated on the battery by a set of red lights:
- 100% (4 red lights)
- 75% (3 red lights)
- 50% (2 red lights)
- 25% (1 red lights)
The 7v battery holds anywhere from 2-8 hours of heat, depending on the setting:
- 2 hours at 100%
- 3 hours at 75%
- 5 hours at 50%
- 8 hours at 25%
How Gerbing Batteries Work:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and HOLDING (2-4 seconds) power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 14 LED lights to indicate remaining power (4 lights is full power).
Gerbing Battery Charging Instuctions:
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3-4 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging. If light does not change or turn on, it may still be charging, so please test the battery in product after 3-4 hours.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
Instructions for Silicone Switches:
- Step 1: Plug in fully charged battery.
- Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings, this indicates switch has power and can now be used.
- Step 3: To power on, push and hold down button for 2-3 seconds until the switch illuminates.
- Step 4: To change power setting, tap button to cycle through levels.
- Step 5: To power off, push and hold down button until light goes out.
○Low = Green ○Medium = Yellow ○High = Red
How to file a Warranty Claim: Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-646-5916 x4 to speak with a Gerbing specialist for troubleshooting and determine if your product is covered under warranty and to receive a return authorization number. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased directly from Gerbing or an authorized Gerbing dealer. Please save your receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser. This warranty covers any generation of Gerbing, Gerbing's, Gerbing's Heated Clothing and Gyde branded products.
What does this warranty not cover? This warranty does not cover any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage? The heating elements in our products (Microwire) are covered for life. This warranty covers electrical plugs, connectors, solder joints, Gerbing temperature controllers, Gerbing electrical components of accessories, and all materials, sewing, and craftsmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Batteries and chargers, including Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers, are covered by this warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly, and that you remain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp rating less than the maximum capacity output rating for the battery.
What are your remedies under this warranty? With respect to any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. In the event that the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only Gerbing accessories and controllers. Using other manufacturers' accessories and controllers with your Gerbing product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Some customers have worn the same Gerbing product for 10+ years without fail, but due to the durability of our patented heating system, you may have wear and tear that is not covered under warranty but can easily be fixed by our expert technicians. These issues range from fabric tears to solder joints and p
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The patented Gerbing MicrowireȘ system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid conditions.
- Very light & not bulky
- Not as warm as I wished they would be.
Perfect fit and will keep my hands warm with a sleeker appearance.
Very happy I bought
- More refined ft than the regular heated gloves and men’s small fit woman’s large.
- Cuff is to small with battery installed