The new Gyde Casual Heated Gloves are perfect for your everyday battle against cold hands. This new slim fit heated glove is powered by Gerbing's Microwire technology to provide ultimate heating performance and comfort. Now you can stay warm without all the bulk and feel the instant heat with the touch of a button.
Heated Handwear Includes:
- 1 Pair (2) Gloves
- 2 7V Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries
- Dual Battery Charger
Gyde's heated gloves are paired with our patented Microwire heat technology and made from lightweight, stretchable materials that help to improve dexterity and comfort during a wide range of activities. Finished with a water resistant membrane, they repel water and keep your hands dry in adverse conditions. Small reinforcement layers are added to the fingertips for extra grip and added abrasion resistance. The index finger is equipped with a conductive material for ease of use with your smartphone or tablet without the hassle of removing your gloves.
Each 7 volt glove features an external controller that regulates the temperature with three optimum heat levels. The 7.4V 4R lithium battery is secured in a pocket on the top side of the gauntlet for increased freedom of motion during almost any outdoor activity.
Gyde Powered by Gerbing Heated Gloves:
- Premium WindBlocker fabric
- Three level silicone switch
- AQUATEX breathable water resistant membrane
- 40 grams of Thinsulate insulation
- Equipped with (2) dual mode 7 volt battery and a dual wall charger
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
Gerbing Battery Instructions:
All garments come with a 7v Lithium Ion rechargeable battery and wall charger.
Additional 7v batteries can be purchased separately. Total battery weight: 4 ounces.
Each Battery has 4 settings and is indicated on the battery by a set of red lights:
- 100% (4 red lights)
- 75% (3 red lights)
- 50% (2 red lights)
- 25% (1 red lights)
The 7v battery holds anywhere from 2-8 hours of heat, depending on the setting:
- 2 hours at 100%
- 3 hours at 75%
- 5 hours at 50%
- 8 hours at 25%
How Gerbing Batteries Work:
- Step 1: Power on by pressing and HOLDING (2-4 seconds) power button.
- Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power button, LED indicator will show 14 LED lights to indicate remaining power (4 lights is full power).
Gerbing Battery Charging Instuctions:
- We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3-4 hours).
- A red light will appear on wall charger when charging. If light does not change or turn on, it may still be charging, so please test the battery in product after 3-4 hours.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
Instructions for Silicone Switches:
- Step 1: Plug in fully charged battery.
- Step 2: Switch will cycle through settings, this indicates switch has power and can now be used.
- Step 3: To power on, push and hold down button for 2-3 seconds until the switch illuminates.
- Step 4: To change power setting, tap button to cycle through levels.
How to measure your hand.
Step 1. Measure around the widest part of your hand (In-between your index finger and thumb)
Step 2. Match your hand size (inches) up to the size chart
Step 3. Buy with confidence!
Gerbing Warranty Information :
Lifetime Warranty: Heating Elements
90 Day Warranty: Batteries, Chargers & Accessories
When you purchase a Gerbing product from The Warming Store, the heating elements (Microwire TM) are warrantied for life. Electrical plugs, Connectors, and any solder joints, as well as all materials and craftsmanship are covered by a one year warranty from date of purchase. Batteries and Chargers have a 90 day warranty from date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and or customer negligence is not covered under the Gerbing LLC warranty. All warranties are non-transferable and apply solely to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase must be provided if any warranty claim is to be honored.
When you purchase a Gerbing product within the United Gerbing rechargeable Lithium/NIMH battery packs and chargers are warranted from factory defect for 90 days from the initial purchase. Special care should be taken to prolong the life of your battery. It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Proper care will insure a battery can be used up to 500+ uses.