The Gerbing Gyde Khione Heated Jackets are the built with Gerbing Microwire Technology that provides first class heating performance. This garment is breathable, flexible, and more durable than other insulated garment on the market. The added durable water-repellent finish enhances the performance of the garment in wet conditions. To enhance the warmth of the garment, the bonded lining provides added comfort and maximum heating performance and heat retention.Gerbing Gyde 7V Battery Heated Jackets & Vests Include :
- • 7V 3400 mAH Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (25.16Wh)
- • Wall Charger
- • Detailed Instructions
- • Gerbing Lifetime Warranty
The construction and technology in the Khione Puffer Jacket will prevent you losing heat on those frigid outdoor days and nights. Designed to be close fitting for added warmth and powered by three patented Microwire heating zones, this heated vest is perfect for whatever the weather throws at you. Includes a rechargeable 7V lithium-ion battery for hours of heat on-demand. Simply turn on your heated vest and experience warmth like never before.
Gerbing Gyde Khione Features:
Battery has 4 heat-settings as indicated by lights and Heat Times:
- • Three Microwire heating zones: Chest (2) & back
- • 200-fill synthetic insulation
- • 135° F Maximum heat
- • Active heat retention technology
- • Heats for hours
- • Water and Wind Resistant
- • Comfortable & Stylish Fit
- • Durable ripstop fabric construction
- • 100% (4 red/blue lights) - 2 Hours
- • 75% (3 red/blue lights) - 3 Hours
- • 50% (2 red/blue lights) - 5 Hours
- • 25% (1 red/blue lights) - 8 Hours
How it Works:
- • We recommend charging overnight for first charge.
- • Charge 100% before use (a full charge takes about 3 hours).
- • A red light will appear on wall charger when charging.
- • The red light will change to green when charged.
- • Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use. This practice will prolong the life of any 7V battery.
- • Step 1: Power on by pressing and holding power button.
- • Step 2: To change temperature, press and hold power button until LED light reflects desired setting. *Power level setting can only be indicated when connected to garment.
- • Step 3: Check remaining battery life by disconnecting battery from product. Press and hold power
button, LED indicator will show 1 to 4 lights.
- • LED lights to indicate remaining power will illuminate (4 lights is full power).
- • Step 1: Locate power pocket; it will be on the wearers left outer pocket.
- • Step 2: Open pocket and locate power plug.
- • Step 3: Turn on battery by holding power button until it lights up.
- • Step 4: Insert plug into battery port and push down to secure it in the plug holder. • Step 5: Push power button on battery to select the setting you would like.
- • Step 6: Place battery into pocket and close the pocket.