Xtremeheat Heated Socks a blend of 82% merino wool with spandex and elastic will help keep these socks above the calf. The battery pocket sits high enough to use comfortably with most alpine boots. Left & Right battery pocket located on the outside of each sock. Instant heat when you need it, and easily adjust the heat comfort with a wireless remote. Packaged in a clear zipper storage bag.
- Wireless remote-control settings of Low-Med-High-Off
- Carbon heating element integrated under the toe bed
- Up to 8 hours of heat
- 82% Merino wool
- Extra thick comfort foot bed and arch support woven in
- Over the calf height
- Thin profile 3.7v 2400mAh batteries with up to 500 charge cycles
- 1 pair XTREMEHEAT socks
- 1 remote control with battery
- 2 rechargeable Li-Po batteries
- 1 AC charger with dual mini USB cables
- Instruction manual
- Size S/M: Men's size 5-8½ Women's size 6-9½
- Size M/L: Men's size 9-12½ Women's size 10-13½
ERIK SPORTS Over 40 Years of Family Tradition!
Eric G Messler a Swedish Sargent in Arctic warfare developed a passion for Nordic skiing that would later become the inspiration to create Erik Sports in 1973 as a North American distributor for Nordic equipment.
Erik Sports was the first U.S. ski distributor to install solar power. In doing so, our electric generation from over 14,000 watts of solar panels supplies almost 80% of our warehouse electric consumption. And yes, this equals a lot of trees planted and eliminates thousands of pounds of carbon emissions. We also installed a 50 piece evacuated tube Solar Thermal system which heats the water used to heat our warehouse.
Erik Sports directly manages all of our manufacturing so more and more of our products & packaging incorporate environmentally friendly materials whenever possible, without sacrifice to quality.
And yes, we do recycle our bottles & cans too.