\xB4 Injuries caused by slips and falls are the third largest cause of workplace injuries according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
\xB4 Injuries caused by slips and falls are the single largest cause of Emergency Room visits according to the National Safety Council.
Oversized Due North™ All Purpose Traction Aids are designed with a deeper toe box and wider sole for larger footwear, such as rugged work and Pac-style boots. All Purpose Oversized Traction Aids are ideal for those who work and play outdoors. Increased traction helps prevent slips and falls on snow and ice, reducing the risk of pulled muscles, fractures and back problems caused by quick slips or falls.
Due North Traction Aid Review:
"Since receiving my pair of Due North\xAC All Purpose Oversized Traction Aids, I use them every time I go out ice fishing. They are fantastic. The people I have fished with, outdoor writers, TV hosts and friends, thought they were easy to use, and you really GOT A GRIP on the ice but still had the comfort of your boots, instead of the bulky arch breaking ice cleat that straps on or slides onto your boot. I have now incorporated them into my slide presentation and articles I write."
- Mark Martin, Professional Fisherman
- 6 replaceable Ice Diamond tungsten carbide spikes for maximum grip
- Spike diamond pattern allows more push off and lateral grip
- Bi-directional tread for added traction
- Special compound rubber retains elasticity and fit in all temperatures
- Quick Fit support rings and holes provide easy adjustment and easier on and off
- Extra wide, extra thick heel strap gives better grip, durability and longer wear
- No straps, snaps or buckles
- Lightweight - footwear and product become one
- Stores easily into handbag, briefcase, glove box or pocket
The Importance of Preventing Slips and Falls:
\xB4 Reduce risk of injury
\xB4 Reduce workplace injury
\xB4 Increase productivity
WARNING: DueNorth traction aids help give you traction when you are on the move on ice and snow. However, because no product can completely prevent a slip or fall on slippery surfaces, remember to exercise care when walking or running in DueNorth traction aids. Caution should be taken when moving on any hard or polished surface such as granite or marble and on ladders or when driving a vehicle. DueNorth traction aids may damage certain flooring surfaces.