DSG Women's Avid Ice Fishing Drop Seat Bib
The Avid Ice Fishing bib screams functionality while on the ice without sacrificing look and fit. This women's ice fishing suit was designed to have a very functional drop seat making it very easy to, well, take care of your business and not have to remove any top layers! The winter ice fishing suit pairs perfectly with The AA Ice Jacket.
- Durable Polyester shell with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier knee panels with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- 100% seal taped seams
- FLOTEX layered foam insulation for warmth, as well a flotation assistance. When wearing the combination of the "DSG Avid Ice Fishing" jacket and bibs together, the Flotex Flotation Assist System will assist in the event of an emergency. This garment is a non-coast guard approved.
- 170 grams of Primaloft insulation in the body
- Removable internal knee pads
- Drop-seat construction using YKK AquaGuard zippers
- #5 YKK front bib zipper with snap wind flap closure
- Micro-fiber terry hand towel - removable for easy washing
- Roomy exterior pockets with multiple entries
- Reflective piping on legs (front and back) for night time visibility
- 2 large d-ring's at waist area
- Adjustable side waist tabs and suspenders
- Interior boot gaiter to keep out the snow
- Adjustable inseam from 32.5" to 28.5"
- Women's ice fishing bibs available in sizes XS-5XL
DSG Outerwear, originally Divas SnowGear, was conceived in 2010 by Wendy Gavinski after many years of personal frustration with the limited selection of women's outerwear for snowmobiling and skiing.There were a few large companies making decent women's gear and apparel, but not much that had a feminine fit or a designer look. The goal was set and completed later that year. DSG Outerwear burst onto the snowmobile scene in September 2010 with a casual line and immediately connected with the female audience. The reaction was overwhelming and others saw the vision as well!
Next up for DSG was outerwear to fulfill the buzz growing around the casual line. By the 2011 season, the outerwear was ready to go and it was like nothing else anyone had ever seen. Complete with rhinestone accents, a feminine fit, quality materials, and a vibrant color scheme, the outerwear made an on-the-spot impact. Behind the scenes, DSG staff was hard at work aligning themselves with key dealerships and online retailers. Simultaneously, DSG rapidly gained fans thanks to a grueling snowmobile and outdoor retail show schedule coupled with a marketing plan you would be more apt to see from an innovative tech company, rather than a niche women's apparel business.
The travel, hard work, and marketing paid off in a big way! For the 2012 season, DSG Outerwear secured distribution with Western Power Sports, Inc., one of the most credible distributors in the powersports market with extensive and dedicated dealer networks! Flash forward to 2015 and DSG signed on with Mountain Sports Distribution as their exclusive Canadian distributor, bringing their expertise of mountain sports into the picture. This helped to dedicate focus on building a great product lineup which can be found in this catalog today. DSG Outerwear now has a truly unique line of women's snowmobile gear and clothing designed by women who demand to get the look and function they want!
Beyond snowmobiling, Wendy and the DSG Outerwear team has always planned to get into hunting outerwear because of the same fit and fashion issues in existence. It's another sport we are highly passionate about and a segment we want to be involved in. Back in 2015 at the DSG Outerwear office, we reached out to the Wisconsin State Representatives about a new proposal to make pink legal for hunting in seasons that use firearms. The bill that is now passed and legal called the Blaze Pink Bill, was the perfect motivation to launch our hunting segment of the business. Wendy had been secretly designing and developing outerwear and lifestyle apparel for this segment for a few years.
The hunting apparel line follows the same concept of being highly functional, with an emphasis on a true feminine and fashionable fit (including plus sizes). Obviously, the function of outerwear is very important to a hunter in order to stay warm and dry. That's why DSG only uses quality materials and components built by designers and production specialists with over 40 years of experience in making quality outerwear.
Within the all new DSG Outerwear hunting line released late summer of 2017, you will find everything from highly functional performance layering pieces to insulated jackets that are perfect for all types of hunting. We are also proud to feature the newest kid on the block: blaze pink outerwear (for those states in which it is a legal option to wear)! Along with the blaze pink are the more traditional blaze orange and Realtree camo print options. Outerwear, layering, and gloves are a necessity for your hunt, but in addition we offer a full line of casual apparel as a fashionable option for after the hunt.
Moving forward to the winter season of 2019, DSG Fishing was born first with the launch of ice fishing outerwear, base layers, gloves and casual wear, and second, open water fishing shirts, shorts, and accessories first released in the Spring of 2020. With the launch of these additional lines, we now have offerings for each season!