Barebones Pulaski Axe - Canvas Sheath
Splitting wood in the fresh mountain air has never been so satisfying. Swing the weighted head with ease as its wide angle, 1055 high carbon steel split blade keeps its edge time after time. The 1/3" solid steel core through the wood handle secures the head with a tightening hex bolt and connects it to the steel pommel end to help you maneuver easily around rooting and trenching.
- Horizontal mattock blade for cutting and grubbing
- Removable hex nut for easy re-handling
- 3 lb. hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head
- Rounded blade for chopping and splitting
- Durable 21 in. Beech wood handle
- Steel pommel at the base of the handle for hammering
- Materials: Beech Wood & 1055 High Carbon Steel
- Dimensions: 24" L x 12" W
- Weight: 5.55 lbs.
- 1 Pulaski Axe
- 1 Canvas Sheath
- 1 Hex Key
Founded from a desire to do good, we are a purpose-driven organization and leverage our product, profits, expertise, and experience to do good in meaningful and impactful ways. We are focused on long-term, sustainable solutions that enable people to meet their own basic needs. It's not our 'giveback.' It's who we are. It's why we were founded. It's how we are made.
Barebones is about what feeds you. Literally. Figuratively. Soulfully. We're about food, nature, and the primal pull of the fire-and we supply the inspiration, goods, and guidance to help you revel in them. Creating community. Connecting with the moment, each other, and the food on your plate. Forging relationships. Standing in awe. Being transformed. Around the fire, under the stars. Join us in creating something that changes everything.