Barebones Provisions Corkscrew Knife
A unique combination of utility and portability, the Folding Picnic Knife boasts a 4-inch half-serrated blade, wine key, and bottle opener. Slice bread, meats, and cheeses, open a bottle of wine or beer, and tuck the knife safely away for later.
- 4-inch half-serrated stainless steel folding blade with liner lock for secure open / close
- Wine key/corkscrew
- Bottle opener
- Rich, durable composite hardwood handle in walnut finish
- Materials: 50CR15 Stainless steel, hardwood
- Care: Wash blade by hand with warm water and mild detergent and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Keep handle dry. Do not immerse in water. To preserve blade edge, we recommend working on wooden and food-grade plastic surfaces only
- Dimensions: Closed: 5.75" L x 1.4375" W x .75" D / Open: 9.75" L x 1.4375" W x .75 D
- Weight: .45 lbs
Founded from a desire to do good, we are a purpose-driven organization and leverage our product, profits, expertise, and experience to do good in meaningful and impactful ways. We are focused on long-term, sustainable solutions that enable people to meet their own basic needs. It's not our 'giveback.' It's who we are. It's why we were founded. It's how we are made.
Barebones is about what feeds you. Literally. Figuratively. Soulfully. We're about food, nature, and the primal pull of the fire-and we supply the inspiration, goods, and guidance to help you revel in them. Creating community. Connecting with the moment, each other, and the food on your plate. Forging relationships. Standing in awe. Being transformed. Around the fire, under the stars. Join us in creating something that changes everything.