Terramar Women's 3.0 Below Zero Performance Tight
The Below Zero Performance Tight is the perfect piece to keep you warm. The extra durable four way stretch provides support and ease of movement in all directions. The smooth face of the fabric is great for layering and brushed back is soft and cozy against your skin. Whether snowboarding, cross country skiing, hiking, or winter running, Below Zero is warm functional performance at its best! The Women's Below Zero 3.0 Tight goes perfectly with the Women's Below Zero 3.0 Crew and other pieces from the Below Zero collection.
- Ultra-soft brushed fabric surface traps air to maintain warmth
- Mid-Heavy weight warmth: 3.0 makes Below Zero great for layering
- 4-way stretch for ease of movement
- UPF rating 25+
- Wide waistband with hidden key pocket
- Contents: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Climasense fiber fusion is designed to regulate your optimal temperature
- Thermoregulation technology provides comfort through a wide range of temperatures
- UPF rated for sun protection
- Moisture Management
- 4-Way Stretch moves naturally with your body in all activities
In 1971 Terramar Sports was established with one goal in mind. To provide outdoor enthusiasts with products that offer the perfect combination of form, fit and function. We firmly believe the key to staying warm, dry and comfortable in all conditions and activities starts at the base layer. For over forty years Terramar has been dedicated to utilizing the finest natural and synthetic fibers, fabrics and technologies to deliver what the customer needs. From the inside out.