Terramar Men's Thermawool 4.0 Half Zip Pullover
Terramar knows how to engineer natural fibers for a performance base layer. We have been doing it for more than forty years. The Thermawool Men's Half Zip is designed to keep you warm, dry and comfortable in the mountains, in the woods and any other place you look for challenges. The secret is blending merino wool with just the right amount of microfibers to make the ideal technical fabric to breathe and manage moisture. We got it right!
- Brushed microfiber against the skin for no itch
- Midweight warmth and superior breathability
- Flat seam construction for comfort
- UPF rating 50+
- Machine Washable
- Outside: 70% Micro-Polyester, 30% Merino Wool, Inside: 100% Micro-Polyester
Climasense Thermoregulation Technology
- Engineered to adjust to your body temperature
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes odor
- Fast wicking and drying
In 1971 Terramar Sports was established with one goal in mind. To provide outdoor enthusiasts with products that offer the perfect combination of form, fit and function. We firmly believe the key to staying warm, dry and comfortable in all conditions and activities starts at the base layer. For over forty years Terramar has been dedicated to utilizing the finest natural and synthetic fibers, fabrics and technologies to deliver what the customer needs. From the inside out.