Sunpentown Mini Thermo-Electric Dehumidifier with UV Light and TiO2
This Mini Dehumidifier uses Peltier (Thermo-Electric) Technology to provide whisper quiet operation. The compact size is ideal for nurseries, small bedroom, closets and wardrobes. Automatically switch off when water tank is full, with indicator light. UV Light and TiO2 mesh kills germs and bacteria, operates automatically when unit is turned on.
- No compressor
- Quiet operation
- No vibration
- No refrigerant
- Small bedrooms
- Closets, wardrobes and cupboards
- Under sinks
Features and Functions:
- 2 liters water tank capacity
- UV Light and TiO2 mesh to eliminate germs and bacteria
- Compact design
- Power and Full tank indicator lights
- Auto cut-off when tank is full or removed
- Washable filter
- Convenient handle
- Transparent water tank
- 12V AC/DC adaptor UL listed
Measuring conditions is based on factory testing conditions. Room Temp: 86°F, Room Humidity: 80%. The dehumidification rate is best when ambient temperature is 86F and humidity is 80% RH. At constant temperature(86F), if the humidity drops, dehumidify rate will decrease as well. When the temperature is below 59F, the dehumidify rate is nearly zero as the absolute Humidity is too low, regardless of Relative Humidity.
- Moisture removal: 350 ml (11.8 oz)
- Water tank capacity: 2 liters (2000 ml)
- UV light life span: approx. 8,000 hrs
- Applicable area: up to 130 sq. ft.
- Noise level: 46 db
- Air flow (cfm): 45
- Power supply: 12V AC/DC adaptor (UL listed)
- Power consumption: 72 (+-5) W
- Unit dimension (W x D x H): 8 x 4.9 x 13 in.
- Net weight (w/o adaptor): 3.65 lbs
- Gross weight: 5 lbs
Sunpentown is primarily a manufacturing company dedicated to the design and development of personal and small home appliances. Since establishment, it has been Sunpentown's key objective to develop and manufacture high quality home appliances that suit the vast demands of their consumers.