Sunpentown 14" Indoor Misting and Circulation Fan
This innovative appliance incorporates ultrasonic humidifier, misting fan and normal fan in one. The humidifier can operate independently or with the fan. Use misting fan to help cool off the hot summer days or just humidifier for those dry seasons. Rotating louvers for added air circulation.
Note: This unit is best used in dry climates or open spaces. Leave window/door open when temperature or humidity rises in the room.
Features and Functions:
- 14" fan blade
- 2 liters water tank capacity, for up to 10 hours of humidification
- Ultrasonic humidifier, misting fan and normal fan in one
- Humidifier operates independently or with fan
- Energy efficient and eco-friendly
- Computer-controlled system with LED panel and remote control
- 3 fan speeds for your comfort
- Modes: Natural, Sleep and Normal
- 9 hours timer
- Panel light control
- 360° rotating louver
- Casters for easy mobility
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Power consumption: 80W
- RPM (H/M/L): 1250 / 1100 / 900
- Noise level (max): < 60dB
- Water tank capacity: 2 liters
- Unit dimension: 15.625W x 9D x 32H in.
- Shipping dimension: 17 x 13 x 33 in.
- Net/Gross weight: 12.4 / 16 lbs
Sunpentown is primarily a manufacturing company dedicated to the design and development of personal and small home appliances. Since establishment, it has been Sunpentown's key objective to develop and manufacture high quality home appliances that suit the vast demands of their consumers.
Due to the size or weight of this item, additional shipping will be added to this order. We do not profit on shipping charges, in fact, we have subsidized the cost to keep it fair. Most large/oversized items will be shipping UPS but some will need to ship LTL (trucking company) depending on cost and size. We will always ship most affordable and quickest way to benefit our customers. We appreciate your business and thank you for understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-406-1984.