Sunpentown 30 Pints Dehumidifier with Energy Star
This new 30-pints dehumidifier features carefree operation. There is the option to drain passively (gravity based) or empty the water tank manually.
Designed to remove excess moisture from your home quietly and efficiently. A necessity for those suffering from dust mite, allergies or simply for those who wants to keep their indoor humidity at a comfortable level. Air that is too damp can cause itchy skin and nasal passages, condensation on windows, water damage to materials, mold growth and rotting of wood materials in your home. SPT dehumidifiers remove moisture from the musty air so you can enjoy year-round comfort in your home or office. Humidity level for this unit can be set as low as 35% with Normal or Turbo fan speed. Features washable air filter with reminder indicator and casters for easy mobility.
- Empty water 2 ways: continuously (gravity based) or directly (Empty bucket); 2 fan settings: Normal and Turbo High
- Choice of continuous de-humidifying or 35 - 85% humidity settings (in increments of 5%)
- Memory IC (unit restarts at previous setting after power failure); 1 to 24 hours timer
- Washable air filter with reminder indicator; Removable bucket
- Full bucket indicator with auto shut-off
- U.S. pints / 24 hrs (AHAM): 30 pints
- EEV: 2.0 L/kW.H
- Water tank capacity: 3 Liters
- Power supply: 115 V / 60Hz
- Power consumption: 295W / 2.8A
- Noise level (High): 54.0
- Air Flow CFM (High/Low): 230/200 m3h
- Applicable area: 200 to 250 sq. ft.
- Refrigerant: CFC free R410A/4.94ozs/0.14kg
- Working environment: 41 - 95 ºF / 35% to 85% RH
- Unit dimension (W x D x H): 15.2 x 10.24 x 19.69 inches
- Package dimension: 16.54 x 11.69 x 20.94 inches
- Net/Gross weight (lbs): 31/34 lbs
Sunpentown is primarily a manufacturing company dedicated to the design and development of personal and small home appliances. Since establishment, it has been Sunpentown's key objective to develop and manufacture high quality home appliances that suit the vast demands of their consumers.