Spy Optic Rebar ANSI Matte Black - Happy Bronze Polar Olive Spectra Mirror
Rebar left bold in the dust and ripped straight through to brazen. With a Z87.2+ ANSI rating, they are more sheer force of nature than shades. Tough, lightweight, and built for those with big dome energy, they deliver the clarity and colossal individuality we all seek.
- ARC (Accurate Radius Curvature) polycarbonate lenses are tapered to follow the natural curvature of the eye, providing crystal-clear distortion-free vision while reducing eyestrain
- Available with polarization, which blocks over 99% of surface glare and is layered and sealed within SPY's lenses to prevent scratching, delaminating, and hazing of your polarized filter
- Constructed from Grilamid NZ, a lightweight and durable frame material that can handle a load of beatings
- Comfortable rubber nose pads and temple tips provide a secure fit no matter how hard you sweat
- Snap hinges provide a secure, comfortable fit
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Scoop ventilation system increases air flow and decreases fog-causing sweat and moisture
- Frame measures : 62-16-130 cm
SPY is an unconventional, fun-loving family of athletes and artists committed to creating exceptional optical products. Established in 1994, we are an independent Southern California-based company. We design products-sunglasses, goggles, and prescription frames-that take style cues from the outdoor sports community we're engrained in, as well as the lifestyle that surrounds it. Our exclusive Happy Lens technology is the only lens on the market which harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light, while offering protection from short-wave blue light known to damage the eyes. The Happy Lens name comes from independent studies which have shown that long-wave blue light can positively affect a person's mood and alertness.