Spy Optic Dirty Mo Matte Black - Happy Bronze Polar with Blue Spectra
The original and iconic Dale Jr.-designed eyewear, the Dirty Mo is for those who know how to race and play to win. This midsized wrap features a chiseled surface, bold details, and the Happy Lens, the lens that lets in the good and keeps out the bad. Also available with Trident polarization.
- Available with the color and contrast enhancing Happy Lens and Trident polarization
- Constructed from Grilamid, a lightweight frame material ideal for everyday wear due to its strength and flexibility
- 8-base polycarbonate ARC lenses for increased optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 61-17-121
- Frame Color: Matte Black
- Lens Color: Happy Bronze Polar with Blue Spectra
SPY is an unconventional, fun-loving family of athletes and artists committed to creating exceptional optical products. Established in 1994, we are an independent Southern California-based company. We design products-sunglasses, goggles, and prescription frames-that take style cues from the outdoor sports community we're engrained in, as well as the lifestyle that surrounds it. Our exclusive Happy Lens technology is the only lens on the market which harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light, while offering protection from short-wave blue light known to damage the eyes. The Happy Lens name comes from independent studies which have shown that long-wave blue light can positively affect a person's mood and alertness.