Spy Optic Marshall Snow Goggle Matte White - HD Plus Bronze w/Red Spectra Mirror + HD Plus LL Yellow w/Green Spectra Mirror
With a design inspired by fighter pilot blast shields, the Marshall features a spherical lens that mimics the geometry of your eyes to reduce fatigue and distortion. Add in its ultra-wide field of view and optically superior HD+ lens tech, and the Marshall brings premium performance to a sleek, understated, take-no-prisoner goggle that's not too big, small, or loud.
- HD+ lens technology combines the superior clarity of our digitally mastered high definition lenses with the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens. Enjoy enhanced color and contrast, improved mood and alertness, and distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package
- Anti-fog 5.5-base ARC spherical dual-lens with anti-scratch protection provides increased optical clarity
- Comes with a free premium bonus lens so you're covered in any light conditions
- Anti-scratch coating provides enhanced impact protection
- 100% UV protection shields your eyes against damaging high-altitude sunlight
- Scoop ventilation system increases air flow and decreases fog-causing sweat and moisture
- Triple-layer Isotron face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece provides comfort while drawing fog-causing sweat off your face
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
- Silicone-lined strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
- Frame Color: Matte White
- Lens Color: HD Plus Bronze w/Red Spectra Mirror + HD Plus LL Yellow w/Green Spectra Mirror
SPY is an unconventional, fun-loving family of athletes and artists committed to creating exceptional optical products. Established in 1994, we are an independent Southern California-based company. We design products-sunglasses, goggles, and prescription frames-that take style cues from the outdoor sports community we're engrained in, as well as the lifestyle that surrounds it. Our exclusive Happy Lens technology is the only lens on the market which harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light, while offering protection from short-wave blue light known to damage the eyes. The Happy Lens name comes from independent studies which have shown that long-wave blue light can positively affect a person's mood and alertness.