Spy Optic Legacy Goggle Gloss White - Happy Gray Green with Black Spectra Mirror
With the lowest profile and widest peripheral view of any premium SPY+ goggle, the Legacy features our world-renowned Happy Lens Tech and fingerprint-free Lock Steady 2 quick-change lens system. With slick style and interchangeable lenses, skiing and snowboarding will be one heck of an experience. This is the snow goggle your eyes and helmet have been waiting for. Check out our variety of lenses to truly make the Legacy an all-weather snow goggle.
- Our patented Happy Lens Tech enhances color and contrast and is scientifically tuned to boost mood and alertness, providing a visual experience unlike anything else
- Anti-fog 5.5-base ARC spherical dual-lens with anti-scratch protection provides increased optical clarity
- Fingerprint-free Lock Steady 2 quick-change system lets you change lenses with the slide of a lever
- Comes with a free premium bonus lens so you're covered in any light conditions
- Anti-scratch coating provides enhanced impact protection
- 100% UV protection shields your eyes against damaging high-altitude sunlight
- Low-profile frame for improved fit, huge peripherals, and our widest field of view
- Custom built from flexible, durable polyurethane for seasons of use
- Streamlined frame venting creates a no-fog experience, eliminating the need for obtrusive lens vents
- Triple-layer Isotron face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece provides comfort while drawing fog-causing sweat off your face
- Subtle notches in temples allow for seamless OTG (over the glasses) integration with RX eyeglasses
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
- Silicone-lined strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
SPY is an unconventional, fun-loving family of athletes and artists committed to creating exceptional optical products. Established in 1994, we are an independent Southern California-based company. We design products-sunglasses, goggles, and prescription frames-that take style cues from the outdoor sports community we're engrained in, as well as the lifestyle that surrounds it. Our exclusive Happy Lens technology is the only lens on the market which harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light, while offering protection from short-wave blue light known to damage the eyes. The Happy Lens name comes from independent studies which have shown that long-wave blue light can positively affect a person's mood and alertness.