Spy Optic General SOSI Black ANSI RX - HD Plus Gray Green
Demand attention and command respect with the signature General. Built to pass ANSI Z87.1 certification, the General is available with HD Plus Polarization lens and features a virtually indestructible Grilamid construction and Hytrel rubber nose pads and temple tips.
HD Plus: We've taken the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens and combined them with the superior clarity of digitally mastered High Definition lenses to create the next evolution in eyewear from SPY. Now you can enjoy enhanced color and contrast, improved mood and alertness, and impact resistant distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package. It's probably the best lens ever.
- Spy Optic Standard Issue Collection
- Created exclusively for military, first responders, and law enforcement
- Select colorways feature ANSI Z87.1 certified for lens retention and high mass impact resistance
- Available with the premium HD Plus Polarization
- Constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid
- 8-base polycarbonate ARC lenses for superior optical performance
- High-quality, long-lasting pin hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 66-17-125
- Frame Color: SOSI Black ANSI RX
- Lens Color: HD Plus Gray Green
SPY is an unconventional, fun-loving family of athletes and artists committed to creating exceptional optical products. Established in 1994, we are an independent Southern California-based company. We design products-sunglasses, goggles, and prescription frames-that take style cues from the outdoor sports community we're engrained in, as well as the lifestyle that surrounds it. Our exclusive Happy Lens technology is the only lens on the market which harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light, while offering protection from short-wave blue light known to damage the eyes. The Happy Lens name comes from independent studies which have shown that long-wave blue light can positively affect a person's mood and alertness.