Spy Optic Cadet Snow Goggle Pizza Vs French Fries - Bronze w/Silver Spectra
There are a lot of epic skiers and riders out there of smaller stature. For them, the Cadet fits just right. Packing signature SPY performance into a kid-friendly frame that's perfect for smaller faces, the Cadet snow goggle features a fog-fighting cylindrical dual lens and face foam with fleece for all-day comfort.
- HD lens technology utilizes high quality, impact resistant materials that are digitally mastered at exact specifications to create superior optics-eliminating distortion at all angles, increasing clarity, and providing the optimal viewing experience while reducing eye strain and fatigue
- Anti-fog cylindrical dual-lens provides increased optical clarity
- Anti-scratch coating provides enhanced impact protection
- 100% UV protection shields your eyes against damaging high-altitude sunlight
- Custom built from flexible, durable polyurethane for seasons of use
- Scoop ventilation system increases air flow and decreases fog-causing sweat and moisture
- Ergonomic Isotron face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece provides a better, drier fit and all-day comfort
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
- Silicone-lined strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
- Frame Color: Pizza Vs French Fries
- Lens Color: Bronze w/Silver Spectra
SPY is an unconventional, fun-loving family of athletes and artists committed to creating exceptional optical products. Established in 1994, we are an independent Southern California-based company. We design products-sunglasses, goggles, and prescription frames-that take style cues from the outdoor sports community we're engrained in, as well as the lifestyle that surrounds it. Our exclusive Happy Lens technology is the only lens on the market which harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light, while offering protection from short-wave blue light known to damage the eyes. The Happy Lens name comes from independent studies which have shown that long-wave blue light can positively affect a person's mood and alertness.