Spy Optic Bravo Snow Goggle AF SPY + Helen Schettini - HD Plus Bronze w/Silver Spectra Mirror + HD Plus LL Yellow w/Green Spectra Mirror
With performance worthy of a standing ovation, the Bravo's a midsized snow goggle with game-changing features like SPY Lock Steady technology-the quickest, fingerprint-free lens change system on the market. The included premium bonus lens means you're always ready for Mother Nature's ever-changing elements.
- HD+ lens technology combines the superior clarity of our digitally mastered high definition lenses with the therapeutic and visual performance benefits of our patented Happy Lens. Enjoy enhanced color and contrast, improved mood and alertness, and distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package
- Anti-fog 5.5-base ARC spherical dual-lens with anti-scratch protection provides increased optical clarity
- Fingerprint-free Lock Steady quick-change system lets you change lenses with the push of a button
- Comes with a free premium bonus lens so you're covered in any light conditions
- Anti-scratch coating provides enhanced impact protection
- 100% UV protection shields your eyes against damaging high-altitude sunlight
- Custom built from flexible, durable polyurethane for seasons of use
- RISE ventilation system utilizes the Venturi effect to draw air through subframe vents above the goggle, creating a vacuum that pulls hot air from behind the lens
- Triple-layer Isotron face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece provides comfort while drawing fog-causing sweat off your face
- Compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet
- Silicone-lined strap prevents the goggle from slipping on your helmet or headwear
- Frame Color: AF SPY + Helen Schettini
- Lens Color: HD Plus Bronze w/Silver Spectra Mirror + HD Plus LL Yellow w/Green Spectra Mirror
SPY is an unconventional, fun-loving family of athletes and artists committed to creating exceptional optical products. Established in 1994, we are an independent Southern California-based company. We design products-sunglasses, goggles, and prescription frames-that take style cues from the outdoor sports community we're engrained in, as well as the lifestyle that surrounds it. Our exclusive Happy Lens technology is the only lens on the market which harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light, while offering protection from short-wave blue light known to damage the eyes. The Happy Lens name comes from independent studies which have shown that long-wave blue light can positively affect a person's mood and alertness.