Spy Optic Bewilder Black - Gray
Be Wilder-at least that's how we say it-is a rallying cry to express yourself, to never hold back and let yourself be free. Slim, square, and vintage design has been an icon at surf breaks, ski slopes, music venues, and movie sets over the years. From stylish matte to fresh clear hues, Bewilder sunglasses are happy to carry on the tradition.
- ARC (Accurate Radius Curvature) polycarbonate lenses are tapered to follow the natural curvature of the eye, providing crystal-clear distortion-free vision while reducing eyestrain.
- Available with polarization, which blocks over 99% of surface glare and is layered and sealed within SPY's lenses to prevent scratching, delaminating, and hazing of your polarized filter.
- Constructed of Bioplastic, which is comprised of 50% organic plant matter that is both lightweight and durable and aids in reducing plastic consumption.
- Snap hinges provide a secure, comfortable fit.
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage.
- Frame measures: 54-20-148mm.
SPY is an unconventional, fun-loving family of athletes and artists committed to creating exceptional optical products. Established in 1994, we are an independent Southern California-based company. We design products-sunglasses, goggles, and prescription frames-that take style cues from the outdoor sports community we're engrained in, as well as the lifestyle that surrounds it. Our exclusive Happy Lens technology is the only lens on the market which harnesses the beneficial aspects of long-wave blue light, while offering protection from short-wave blue light known to damage the eyes. The Happy Lens name comes from independent studies which have shown that long-wave blue light can positively affect a person's mood and alertness.