Source Tactical Razor Low Profile 3L Hydration Pouch - Coyote
Razor is a low profile hydration pouch 3L (100 oz.) specifically designed for integration with MOLLE based ballistic vests and load bearing equipment. It is the ideal extention to any vest when all you need is hydration. The WLPS Low Profile Hydration System is included.
- Includes 3L WLPS Low Profile hydration bladder with tough 3 layer construction with Glass-like; Taste-Free Grunge-Guard antimicrobial; leak-proof wideslide opening; external fill port; self-sealing SQC connecting the bladder to the tube and QMT at tube tip- Quick connect hose fitting offers push-button convenience, QMT has a built-in shut off mechanism which allows UTA or valves to be disconnected without spilling
- MOLLE compatible system securely attaches to vests and packs with MOLLE attachments
- Velcro top opening offers quick and easy reservoir access for cleaning, draining or refilling
- Unique MOLLE attachment straps for fast convenient removal
- Closed-cell insulation keeps liquid cool
- D-Ring attachment buckle for easy mounting on non-MOLLE items
- Specially designed MOLLE attachment straps for fast dissemble
- Condensation drain port drains condensation from the insulated reservoir sleeve
- 6 rows of MOLLE webbing for attachment of pouches and equipment
- Adjustable mounting level: Razor's position on the vest can be easily altered for a customized fit and improved performance
- UTA compatible: The QMT quick connector can be paired with our accessory UTA (sold separately) to refill the Razor from bottle, spigot, and mobile water carrier directly through the drinking tube without removing it from the back
- Weight : 0.53 kg
- Dimensions : 35 × 7 × 25 cm
- Color : Coyote
- Reservoir Capacity : 3 Liter
- Molle : Yes
- Drinking Valve : Storm Push-Pull Valve
- Drinking Tube Length : 94 cm / 37 in
- Exterior Fabric : Cordura 500
- Liner Fabric : Nylon 210
- Insulation : PE Foam
- Adjusting Straps : Heavy Duty PP
- Buckles : Acetal
- Zippers : YKK
- Care-Free: Source's technologies combined represent the next generation in hydration systems, in which cleaning is no longer an issue. Our systems require the lowest maintenance on the market.
- Glass-Like: A multi-layer Polyethylene film utilizing SOURCE's Glass-Like technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system self-cleaning. SOURCE's Glass-Like Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself.
- Grunge Guard: An FDA approved and EPA registered antibacterial permanently embedded into the reservoir and tube to block bacteria growth. Effective for the life of the system. This protection has no effect on the water and is non-leaching.
- Taste-Free: Our co-extruded PE film retains the pure taste with absolutely no plastic flavor, also over time. (BPA and Phthalate free.)
30 Years Experience in Genuine Innovation & Manufacturing Highest Quality Gear
SOURCE (est 1989) is Israel's largest tactical gear manufacturer and exporter, a worldwide innovation leader in design and technology. SOURCE is an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) supplier for 25 years as well as supplier for armed forces and hundreds of organizations in dozens of countries around the globe.
What Makes The Difference
SOURCE is the only Israeli tactical equipment manufacturer that manufactures all elements of tactical gear: Textile (vests, uniforms, packs) and ballistic panels (soft and hard), Hydration Systems, and Packs. We are committed to designing our products in a manner that reflects our spirits and values: Our design is to be innovative, functional, simple, durable, and environmentally aware. We transform traditional textile oriented designs into a new generation of High-End innovative gear. Our uniqueness is in the holistic approach embedded in our products.
Get in touch for a demo, details about specific features, and customization options.
- GENUINE INNOVATION: Source registered multiple patents in the field of hydration systems and load-bearing concepts.
- CREDIBILITY: A long list of armed forces and MOD's switched to Source Tactical Gear Solutions & Technologies.
- COMBAT PROVEN: Hundreds of thousands of Source systems are in use, with many field-tested in the most extreme conditions.
- DESIGNED BY SOLDIERS: Designed by soldiers for soldiers. Source's chief designer and much of its key personnel are ex-officers in the IDF elite forces.
- FAST RESPONSE: Our in-house design and development team can provide custom made product samples built to specs in a flash!
- COMBAT PROVEN: We've developed procedures to scientifically evaluate performance to improve agility, performance, and survivability.
Facts and Figures:
- It started in 1990 as an outdoor company
- 7000 SQM facility located in northern Israel
- 250 Employees, strong 'family ethos' with US and UK Program offices
- 90% of revenues are export. 80% of revenues are a result of government contracts and military sales
- Recognized by the Israel securities authority as an R&D company
- More than 10 international patents
- Most of SOURCE R&D and management staff are ex-IDF elite forces officers
- Market leader and sole supplier to major defense forces around the world
- ISO - 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified; experience in managing hi-spec
- One of the largest production facilities for soft ballistic body armor
- Integrating social values and business with 5% of profits being donated to the community