Snow Peak Low Beach Chair
Designed in Japan, the Low Beach Chair has natural wood armrests and a canvas seat. The chair is stylish enough for the home or patio, but sturdy enough to withstand the rigors of camp. The Low Beach Chair features a high-quality wood armrest and back that is 7 inches taller than the Luxury Low Beach Chair. The Low Beach Chair folds into a compact case for efficient storage. Pair the Low Beach Chair with the Jikaro Firering Table and the Takibi Fire & Grill.
- Low-Style & Simple Set-Up
- High Back for Support
- A high-quality wood armrest
- Material: Frame: Aluminum Alloy, Armrest: Laminated Bamboo, Metal fittings: Stainless Steel, Fabric: Polyester
- Best Use: Camping At Home
- Weight: 8 lbs (3.5 kg)
- Size: L 23" W 26" H 39", Stowed: L 6.3" W 7" H 40", Sitting Height: 12"
- Contents: Chair, Carrying Case
Thank You for Visiting Snow Peak
Snow Peak was founded by my father, Yukio Yamai and I've had the immense privilege of leading the company since 1980 and bringing the company to the USA in 1999. Through its more than 60 year history, the core values and mission of Snow Peak have been unwavered.
We embrace our customers' perspective as our own and prioritize rigorous internal testing to create truly innovative equipment. Our relationship with our customers is our highest priority, so each year Snow Peak hosts the annual Snow Peak Way campout at headquarters around the globe. Snow Peak Way provides the unique opportunity for customers to meet and talk with each other, fostering a close-knit community of like-minded outdoor enthusiasts and fans all over the world.
Today, the rapid evolution of technology has accelerated the convenience of our daily lives but has led us to sacrifice precious human-to-human interactions. Snow Peak products and experiences create opportunities to reconnect with each other and the natural world, ultimately restoring part of our human spirit.
In 1958, Snow Peak was founded by Yukio Yamai in the Niigata Prefecture of Japan. The region is known for a range of mountains that rises to an altitude of 8,051 ft. between Niigata and Fukushima prefectures with rivers and streams cutting into the valleys, and flowing out to the East Japan Sea.
The rich environment naturally cultivates a strong connection to the outdoors, and Yamai was an accomplished mountaineer who repeatedly challenged himself on the peaks of the prefecture's famous Mt. Tanigawa. Yamai was dissatisfied with the current gear on the market and sought to create his own line of superior climbing products. He designed innovative equipment utilizing the highly skilled metal craftspeople in his hometown of Tsubame Sanjo, in the region of Niigata, an area known for its fine metalwork.
To this day, the dramatic landscape of Niigata inspires Snow Peak products and serves as home to Snow Peak's Global Headquarters.
Since 1980, Snow Peak has been led by Yukio Yamai's son, Tohru Yamai who brought the company to international recognition as a brand that inspires people around the world to enjoy the outdoors and find harmony with nature. The next generation of the Yamai legacy has been continued by Yukio Yamai's granddaughter, Lisa Yamai, who launched Snow Peak Apparel in 2014 and today serves as President of Snow Peak Japan.
In 1999, Snow Peak came to the USA and began distribution out of a garage in Gresham, Oregon. Over the next two decades, Snow Peak USA opened two stores, one in Portland, Oregon and another Soho, NYC. Initially known solely in the backpacking industry for ultralight titanium products, Snow Peak USA has expanded into car camping, apparel, home and lifestyle.
In the years ahead, Snow Peak is furthering its footprint in the USA through innovative new retail spaces, a restaurant and campground - all with the shared mission of creating restorative outdoor experiences that alleviate the stresses of modern life and reconnect us to our human spirit.
At Snow Peak, we treasure every individual's initiative. By joining forces in absolute trust, we work to achieve global leadership, elevating the essential life values inspired by being with nature.
We are always evolving, always innovating, always creating new approaches. Our philosophy is that we are all users, so we provide customers with rich experiences that inspire us all. We are committed to having a positive impact on the planet.
- Don't fold as small as some other chairs.
Related Items Snow Peak
- Snow Peak Camping Mat Sheet
- Snow Peak Ofuton Sleeping Bag - Wide
- Snow Peak Ofuton Sleeping Bag - Wide LX
- Snow Peak Home and Camp Cookset - 19cm
- Snow Peak Al Dente Cookset
- Snow Peak Home and Camp Cookset - 26cm
- Snow Peak Field Barista Kettle
- Snow Peak Field Barista Coffee Grinder
- Snow Peak Kitchen Tool Set
- Snow Peak Aluminum Caldero Pot
- Snow Peak Classic Kettle - 1.8 L
- Snow Peak Party Plate Set
- Snow Peak Field Oven with Takibi Fire and Grill
- Snow Peak Cast Iron Micro Pot
- Snow Peak Cast Iron Micro Capsule Dutch Oven
- Snow Peak Micro Oval Dutch Oven
- Snow Peak Japanese Cast Iron Dutch Oven - 26cm
- Snow Peak Cast Iron Duo Cooker
- Snow Peak Earthenware Zen Pot Set
- Snow Peak Field Pan Cooker Pro
- View More ...