Sierra Designs Tabernash 2 Person Tent
Less set up time, More play time.
In the Tabernash Tent, enjoy outdoor living without having to rough it or struggle with set up. A full freestanding design, swift clip attachment system and two pole design make set up a breeze. Dome design for increased stability while maximizing interior livability and a large vestibule for keeping your gear dry. High wind guylines, taped seams, and 1200MM waterproof fly & floor ensure you'll be comfortable in all kinds of weather. Interior mesh pockets, e-port, and a gear loft will make sure your weekend basecamp is as comfortable as home.
- Fully freestanding design for versatile pitch and easy set up
- Large full coverage fly with single vestibule and brow pole for ample storage space. 2 panel door vestibule provides easy access to vestibule area
- Taped seamed and 1200MM waterproof fly & floor keeps you safe and dry against the elements
- High wind guylines
- Pole sleeves for easy set up
- Gear Loft for extra interior storage
- E-Port for easy electrical cord access
- Burrito Bag makes storing your tent easy
- Fast and easy two pole set up
- Ample room with 24.66 square feet of interior space and a peak height of 48"
- Number of Poles: 3
- Pole Material: Fiberglass
- Tent Body: 15D Nylon No-See-Um
- Tent Floor: 68D Polyester Taffeta, 1200mm C0 DWR
- Tent Fly: 68D Polyester Taffeta, 1200mm C0 DWR
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 5 lb 14 oz / 2.66 kg
- Packaged Weight: 6 lb 4 oz / 2.83 kg
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Vestibules: 1
- Length: 84" / 213.0 cm
- Width: 54" / 137.0 cm
- Peak Height: 44.09" / 112.0 cm
- Floor Area: 31.5 ft2 / 2.92 m2
- Design Type: Freestanding Dome
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.