Sierra Designs Meteor Lite 3 Person Tent
Extend your journey, Extend your stay
Your new home away from home, the Meteor Lite 3 Person Tent is an update to our time tested Meteor, with lightened, upgraded materials to take some weight off your back. The strong, fully freestanding design touts 2 doors and 2 vestibules with a footprint that allows you to spread out, giving you plenty of room for gear and a versatile pitch that works anywhere.
- Fully freestanding for versatile pitch and ease of use
- Full coverage fly with rollback stargazer feature for ventilation and night sky views
- 2-door 2-vestibule design for ease of use and gear storage
- Hubbed pole structure with ridge pole to make vertical side walls
- Prebends for increased internal area at head and feet
- Number of Poles: 2
- Pole Material: DAC Featherlight NSL Aluminum
- Fly Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop
- Floor Fabric: 30D Nylon Ripstop
- Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 15 oz / 1.79 kg
- Packaged Weight: 4 lbs 2.75 oz / 1.89 kg
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Floor Area: 40.8 ft2 / 3.79 m2
- Peak Height: 42" / 106.68 cm
- Dimensions (L x W): 84" x 70" / 213.36 cm x 177.8 cm
- Packed Size: (L x W): 18" x 6" x 6" / 45.72 cm x 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm
- Design Type: Freestanding
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.