Sierra Designs Full Moon 3 Person Tent
With DNA from our successful and trail tested Summer Moon, the Full Moon 3 Person Tent carries forward with an additional door and vestibule for increased gear storage and ease of use. The fully freestanding Full Moon features 2 equal length poles for easy setup, making this a clear favorite for new and experienced campers alike.
- 2-door 2-vestibule design for ease of use and gear storage
- Fully freestanding for versatile pitch
- Simple equal pole length design makes setup a breeze
- Burrito bag makes storing tent easy
- Number of Poles: 2
- Pole Material: Yunan 9.0mm Aluminum
- Fly Fabric: 68D Poly Taffeta
- Floor Fabric: 68D Poly Taffeta
- Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz / 2.07 kg
- Packaged Weight: 4 lbs 14.5 oz / 2.23 kg
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Floor Area: 40.8 ft2 / 3.79 m2
- Peak Height: 43" / 109.22 cm
- Dimensions (L x W): 84" x 70" / 213.3 cm x 177.8 cm
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.