Sierra Designs Clip Flashlight 2 Person Tent
The Clip Flashlight 2 Person Tent is one of the most iconic and best-selling tents of all time due to its peak height, usable interior space, and vast gear storage. The non-freestanding 1 door 1 vestibule design with an all mesh body comes in at under 4 pounds for the whole package, and due to clever design, the fly can be porched out to create an awning.
- Fast and easy two pole setup
- Generous livable space with large, full coverage vestibule
- Two full length zippers allow the fly to act as an awning
- Lightweight full mesh body
- Non-freestanding design
- Number of Poles: 2
- Pole Material: DAC Pressfit Aluminum
- Fly Fabric: 68D 190T Poly Taffeta 1500MM PU WR FR CPAI84
- Floor Fabric: 70D Nylon Tafetta, WR/PU3000mm, FR CPAI84
- Body Fabric: 15D Nylon No-See-Um Mesh
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 6 oz / 1.53 kg
- Packaged Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz / 1.76 kg
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Vestibules: 1
- Dimensions: 89" x 52" Head 45" Foot / 226cm x 132cm Head 114cm Foot
- Vestibule Area: 8.80 sq ft / .82 sq m
- Floor Area: 30 ft2 / 2.79 m2
- Peak Height: 42" / 106.7 cm
- Design Type: Non-Freestanding
- Number of Guylines: 4
- Stake Quantity: 9
- Source: Imported
We believe in creating equipment that empowers people to get outdoors with products that are accessible, thoughtful and beautiful.
Born in California and Bred on the Trail.
Bob Swanson and George Marks founded Sierra Designs in 1965 on the premise that all people deserve to have good gear for exploring the outdoors regardless of their background or experience level. That meant creating products that were trail tested, inspired by any adventure and trouble-free.
While some things have changed in the last 50 years, our mission hasn't. Today Sierra Designs continues to be a place where you can find happy dogs, new ideas, and always reliable camping gear. We find inspiration in mountains, deserts, and beaches. We find inspiration in the every day outside our office and the trails headed straight into the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We find inspiration in any adventure, big or small. We are people who Think Outside, because happiness is found in the adventure.