Klymit Maxfield 2 Person Tent Footprint - Grey
Maxfield 2 Person Tent Footprint - Grey.
For fast fly mode: The Maxfield Footprint is a custom ground tarp compatible with the Maxfield Tent Series. Designed to protect and extend the life of your tent. Use the footprint, rain fly, and poles for fast fly mode.
- Custom ground tarp
- Compatible with Maxfield Tent Series
- The Maxfield 2 Footprint is a custom ground tarp compatible with the Maxfield 2 tent
- Designed to protect and extend the life of your tent
- Use the Maxfield 2 Footprint, rain fly, and poles for fast fly mode
- Pack Weight: .5 lbs / 8.0 oz
- Pack Size: 9.5 x 4.5 in / 24 x 11 cm
- Floor Area: 28.75 sq ft / 2.68 sq m
- Floor Dimensions: 83 x 50 in / 211 x 127 cm
- Fabric: 40D Polyester PU 3000mm
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.