Klymit KSB 0 Large Sleeping Bag - Orange/Grey
KSB 0 Large Sleeping Bag - Orange/Grey.
For the coldest nights: A bag you can trust to get you through single-digit nights. The KSB 0's 650 fill power down top and synthetic fill bottom provides an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. When the temperature drops below freezing and into single digits, you need a bag that eliminates excessive air pockets to achieve lasting warmth through the night. Flexible Stretch Baffles keep fill next to your body and stretch when you move, while Length Locks allow you to adjust the bag to your height, creating a comfortable cocoon of fill around your feet. Additionally, anti-snag, two-way YKK zipper opens from the bottom or top to easily control the flow of air.
- 650 fill power down top and synthetic fill bottom provides exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
- Anti-snag, two-way YKK zipper opens from the bottom or top to easily control the flow of air
- Built-out foot box for plenty of comfort where it's needed most
- Mummy hood with draft collar and draw cord reduces draft
- Packs down small with included compression sack
- Stash pocket located inside bag for easy access
- Warm in any season
- Innovative dual-fill keeps you warm from head to toe
- Weight: 3.9 lbs / 1.8 kg
- Temperature Rating: 0 F / -18 C
- Dimensions: 82 x 30 in / 208 x 76 cm
- Pack Dimensions: 16 x 9.5 x 9.5 in / 41 x 24 x 24 cm
- Fill Power: 650 FP
- Insulation Type: 80/20 Grey Duck Down (TOP) // Synthetic (BOTTOM)
- Shoulder Girth: 58 in
- Shell Material: 20D Nylon 400T (WRC6)
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods and apparel. Part engineers, part gear junkies, part mad scientists, and all outdoorsmen, Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably superior products.
With the innovation of NobleTek insulation outdoorsmen and women have the opportunity to maintain comfort in any condition that nature could throw at them, unimpeded by the limitations of traditional layering. With adjustable insulation you save money and weight on layers, and keep doing what you love to do in the outdoors by allowing you to change your warmth on the fly.
Klymit again reset the benchmarks for the industry with regard to camping pads. Utilizing body mapping technology and loft pockets, Klymit has changed your comfort and performance expectations. Their camping pads are hands down the lightest and most compact in the industry, and capture the warmth of your sleeping bag underneath you for the first time in a camping pad. The durability and ease of use of these camping pads is unmatched.
Klymit is focused on one thing: to enhance your experience in the outdoors using the most advanced technologies available. Get out there and experience the difference.