Hestra W.S. Wool Terry Mittens
Wool-lined mitten for cross-country skiing and ski touring.
A comfortable mitten designed for cold, windy days in the mountains. It has the grip-friendly design of a cross country glove, but the mitten version offers more warmth and features a detachable wool terry liner. Wool is warming even when damp, and the soft terry loops capture plenty of insulating air. The outer glove has windproof, water-repellent and breathable Gore-Tex Infinium stretch fabric on the backhand, while the palm is in durable stretch polyester. A comfortable neoprene cuff is adjusted with Velcro for a perfect fit around the wrist. Also available in a 3-finger version, with the fingers separated between the middle and ring fingers.
Comfortable, warming mitten for ski touring on cold days. The upper side of the hand is windproof, breathable stretch fabric, while the palm is stretch polyester. The extra soft wool terry lining can easily be removed for drying or machine washing.
Nordic skiing is a way of life in our native Sweden. This collection of cross country ski gloves is inspired by our heritage and pushed forward by our partnerships with professional cross country skiers in Sweden, Norway, and the United States.
A knitted material which curly fibers and terry loops together can bind a large amount of air. 100% Merino wool.
- Warm mitten for ski touring.
- Detachable wool terry liner.
- Backhand in windproof, breathable Gore-Tex Infinium stretch fabric.
- Palm in durable stretch polyester.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Machine washable.
- Gore-Tex infinium windstopper breeze: Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper Breeze, windproof and breathable. 100% polyester.
- Neoprene: Neoprene with a terry-like inside. 85% Chloroprene rubber, 15% polyamide.
- Stretch polyester: 70% polyester, 30% PU.
- Collection: Cross Country
- Product Origin: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Activities: Cross country skiing | Outdoor | Hiking | Ski touring
- Details: Machine washable | Removable lining | Neoprene cuff with velcro closure
- Attached Lining: Merino wool terry
- Outer Material: Gore-Tex infinium windstopper breeze | Neoprene | Stretch polyester
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.