Hestra Unisex XC Pace 5-Finger Ski Gloves
A short, flexible cross-country ski glove for high-intensity training and racing. The fit is close to the hand and the glove has a neoprene cuff that fits comfortably around the wrist. The backhand is in weather-resistant Lycra, while the palm is in stretch fabric. The microfleece lining features windproof Gore-Tex Infinium which allows maximum moisture to escape and creates a comfortable microclimate around the hand.
- Short, flexible cross-country glove.
- Windproof, breathable Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper.
- Backhand in windproof, breathable Lycra.
- Hardwearing stretch polyester on palm.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Elasticated wrist.
- Nose wipe in fleece.
- Machine washable.
- Collection: Cross Country
- Activities: Cross country skiing
- Details: Machine washable | Nose wipe | Reinforcement details | Neoprene cuff with velcro closure | Puller at cuff
- Attached Lining: Gore-tex infinium windstopper micro check
- Outer Material: Hestra 3-layer interlock polyester fabric | Stretch polyester
- WindProof: Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.