Hestra Unisex Windstopper Ergo Grip Touring Ski Gloves
All around cross country ski glove with Ergo Grip construction for a close fit. Lined with Gore-tex Infinium Windstopper Micro Check and Gore-tex Infinium Windstopper Dry Touch for added warmth and wind protection.
- Supple, lined cross country glove.
- Ergo Grip design provides maximum mobility and fingertip sensitivity.
- Backhand in 3-layer fleece with smooth exterior and microfleece inside.
- Palm in durable stretch polyester.
- Windproof, breathable liner with Gore-tex Infinium Windstopper.
- Fleece nose wipe.
- Elasticated wrist.
- Machine washable.
- Collection : Cross Country
- Product Origin : Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Activities : Cross country skiing | Powerwalk | Running | Ski touring
- Details : Elastic at wrist | Ergo Grip construction | Machine washable | Nose wipe | Puller at cuff
- Outer Material : Hestra 3-layer interlock polyester fabric | Stretch polyester
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.