Hestra Unisex Merino Touch Point Mittens
Soft and thin mitten liner with touch point which makes it compatible with touch screens. Provides a good extra layer in colder weather. Suitable for most gloves. The material is a mix of merinowool and polyamide that makes the liner both warm and durable.
- Thin mitten in a merino wool mix.
- 70% merino wool, 30% polyamide jersey.
- Touchscreen-compatible print on thumb.
- Pull tab on cuff makes it easy to put on.
- ZQ-certified wool ensures animal welfare.
- Fits most mittens.
- Collection : Liners
- Activities : Skiing | Climbing & alpinism | Outdoor | Hiking | Powerwalk | Running | Ski touring | Everyday winter | Hunting & fishing | Snowboard
- Details : Machine washable | Touch screen compatible | Puller at cuff
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.