Hestra Unisex Ergo Grip Vektor 5-Finger Climbing Gloves
A hardwearing and flexible alpine climbing glove with a light, warming wool lining. The palm is in a suede-like synthetic material that can cope with long handling of ropes and equipment. The fit is grip-friendly with extra pre-curved fingers and a neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment comfortably encloses the wrist.
- Flexible, extra hardwearing climbing glove.
- Ergo Grip design for maximum mobility and fingertip sensitivity.
- Palm in synthetic suede in polyester / polyurethane (Duratan).
- Extra reinforced on thumb and index finger.
- Backhand in windproof and breathable polyamide stretch fabric.
- Warming wool terry lining.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Machine washable.
- Collection: Mountaineering
- Product Origin: Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Activities: Climbing & alpinism
- Details: Elastic at wrist | Ergo Grip construction | Machine washable | Reinforcement details | Neoprene cuff with velcro closure | Puller at cuff
- Attached Lining: Wool terry
- Outer Material: Duratan | Hestra mistral polyamide fabric
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.