Hestra Powder Gauntlet 3-Finger Ski Gloves
Warm and durable three-finger ski glove
Hestra's Powder Gauntlet is a warm ski glove with well thought-out features. It has a three-finger design that's ideal when you want a slightly warmer glove while maintaining fingertip sensitivity. A long cuff with elastic drawstring keeps the snow off your hands and wrists. The wrist width is easy to adjust with one hand. It also comes with an attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).The liner is removable and easy to wash and dry. The microfleece liner is comfortable against the skin, and the synthetic insulation both insulates and wicks away moisture. A versatile, warm ski glove for long days on the mountain, and equally at home on the downhill slopes and for other winter activities. Also available as a mitten and five-finger model.
Durable ski glove for the colder days of winter. A practical five-finger model that's every bit as comfortable in cold January snow as it is in cold conditions later in the season. Practical polyester fabric protects against the elements, while the goatskin palm provides good grip and increased durability.
Alpine ski gloves are designed with classic, Scandinavian designs for skiers who want a high quality glove both inside and out. These gloves are designed with the needs of skiers and snowboarders in mind and focus on quality materials, warmth, and fit.
An insulating material made from polyester fiber. 100% polyester.
- Warm, durable three-finger ski glove
- Windproof and breathable polyester fabric backhand.
- Impregnated goatskin provides good grip and durability
- Removable five-finger fleece liner with polyester insulation (Fiberfill).
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
- Wrist adjustment with one-handed grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Can be combined with various liners.
- Brushed polyester: Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
- Microfleece: Soft fleece in 100% polyester.
- Hestra niak polyester fabric: Polyester fabric with softly brushed surface. Windproof, waterproof and breathable fabric. 100% polyester.
- Impregnated goat leather: Goat leather with water proofing.
- Collection: Alpine
- Product Origin: Shanghai, China
- Activities: Skiing | Everyday winter | Snowboard
- Details: Attachments for handcuffs | Elastic at wrist | Removable lining | Snow lock | Wrist adjustment with duckbill
- Insulation: Fiberfil
- Attached Lining: Brushed polyester | Microfleece
- Outer Material: Hestra niak polyester fabric | Impregnated goat leather
The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra.
Our gloves are manufactured in our own factory and we personally buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials. This gives us complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of our models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.
In 2012, we produced over 2 million pairs of gloves. The company has about 35 employees in Sweden. We also have a subsidiaries in the United States and Germany as well as agents, distributors and retailers in over 30 countries.
In addition to Scandinavia, the United States, Alp-countries and Japan are our largest markets. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons - the fourth generation of Magnussons - who also work at Hestra.
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. There are also Hestra glove models for professional uses such as construction work. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers.