HealthyLine Mesh JT Pad Medium 3220 Soft InfraMat Pro - 32" x 20" (80 cm x 50 cm)
The most versatile mesh mat is perfect for bringing natural recovery home, on-the-go, or even to work. Incorporate relaxing heat into your life with the lightweight JT Mesh Pad Medium.
- Far Infrared
- Negative Ions
- Hot Stone Therapy
While it is one of the smaller models from the JT-Mesh series, the Mesh JT Pad Medium still provides an incredibly enjoyable experience. The mesh lining holds its 50 jade and tourmaline gemstones in place while also improving the flexibility and reducing the weight. This mat is the perfect size to pinpoint various areas of the body including the back, legs, feet, and more. The Mesh JT Pad Medium only weighs 7 pounds so it is easy to bring with you everywhere you go. Since it doesn't require a lot of space, you can easily find time to use it in between meetings, commutes, or errands. Customize your entire experience with the easy to use LED controller that allows you to set the temperature to the exact degree up to 70°C. Press the hot stones against your skin to slowly erase any tension in your muscles. Control your entire wellness management routine with the Mesh JT Pad Medium.
- 50 pieces of jade and tourmaline
- Relaxing Hot Stone Therapy
- Calming Negative Ion Therapy
- Deep Penetrating Far Infrared Rays Therapy
- Weight: 8 lbs (4 kg); comes with a carrying case
- Size: Medium 32" x 20" x 1.5" (51 cm x 25 cm x 3 cm)
- Negative Ion Levels: At least 700/cc
- Far Infrared Levels: At least 5-14 um
- LED Display Controller: Time and Temperature settings, 12-hour auto shutoff timer
- EMF Protection: Advanced filtration system and extra EMF-blocking layers
- Number of layers: Up to 21 functional layers
- Materials: High-quality, nontoxic
- Voltage: USA power 110-120V
The Recommended Uses:
- Great for localized application of heat
- Tension relief in muscles
- Soothing relief in joints
- Versatile applications
- Flexible model to be used unconventionally
- Used by doctors, chiropractors, and other healthcare professionals
- Over 500,000 satisfied customers to date
- 45-day free trial: if aren't satisfied, get the full price of the product back
- 1-year warranty
- Lifetime trade-in and upgrade policy
- Medium sized model designed for pinpointing the torso, legs, or other specific areas of the body
- Part of a bestselling series
- Includes jade and tourmaline gemstones
- Very lightweight for a medium mat (8 pounds)
- Transportable and easy to store
- Lightweight and flexible
Things to Consider:
- No PEMF therapy
- No photon light therapy
- Cannot treat the entire body at the same time
- No amethyst gemstones
Understanding the complex natural therapies:
Relax your mind and body with hot stone therapy:
- Provides a spa experience in the comfort of your own home
- Feel hot stones against your skin as they relax your muscles
- Scientifically linked to lower levels of tension and anxiety
- Makes the body more receptive to massage therapy and chiropractic work
- Heated gemstones release far infrared rays and negative ions
- Improves the effectiveness of other natural therapies in your mat
- Stone surface impacts pressure points on your body to relieve tension
Manage pain with far infrared therapy:
- The invisible form of light commonly received from sunlight
- Far infrared rays are vital to human life
- Rays penetrate 4-6 inches into the body's tissues
- Can temporarily decrease pain, inflammation, and stiffness
- Temporarily increase localized blood circulation where applied
Negative ion therapy has positive effects on your wellness:
- Nature's purifiers-clearing your surroundings of harmful agents
- Counteracts positive ion disturbances
- Attracts harmful airborne particles and pulls them to the ground
- Tourmaline releases the largest quantity negative ions
- Guide the body along a path of detoxification of excess waste
- Cleanse your mind; improve the quality of your wellness
Promoting better wellness with the power of nature.
HealthyLine is an FDA registered company with the world's largest selection of heated natural gemstone therapy mats. Based in New York and starting in 2013, HealthyLine quickly became the industry leader by implementing the most effective materials, combining different technologies, such as infrared (FIR), pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF), negative ions, photon light, and magnetic therapy to create advanced naturally powered heating pads and devices.
PassionOur true passion is wellness and how it influences all aspects of our livelihood. We believe in the quality of life for all things, especially the environment where our therapies are founded. In 2017, a portion of our sales was used to plant tens of thousands of trees in areas in desperate need of ecosystem restoration. A healthier world means healthier people.
HealthyLine produces several new models per year and in addition to mats, we also offer heated knee pads, shoulder pads, pillows, and even energy bedding! There still is more in the works for the upcoming years. We have multiple trademarks, copyrights, and patents, an affordable business model, and unlimited growth potential.
How we do it:
- HealthyLine started with a collaboration of doctors, inventors, lawyers, and entrepreneurs. It isn't just about creating a product and selling it-much research and thought were put into deciding what components to use together, establishing a trusted brand, and getting the cost down as low as possible without compromising quality.
- We consult with healthcare professionals in-house and externally on the most effective and safe ways to apply the science of heated gemstone therapy. After the initial idea was conceived, we took our time to create the best factories to house production. Our mats are designed in New York and then assembled in China under our 24/7 supervision. We handle everything from the production of your mat to the shipment to your door. This isn't the end of our involvement; we are always standing by every step of the way with exceptional customer support.
- Providing the best relief for our customers at affordable prices is important to us. We invest heavily into supplies, buying gemstones in high quantities to significantly reduce our prices. With no compromise in quality and low production costs, we take our sales and invest in more research to produce affordable new models. This cycle helps us grow exponentially.
Who we work with:
Since our goal is to get this wonderful product to as many people as possible, we have partnered with thousands of healthcare professionals around the country and worldwide that have incorporated our mats into their practices.
- Reiki Masters
- Professional Spas
How we hope to grow:
At HealthyLine, we are continuing to grow and expand on all of our initiatives. This year we will establish private grants for children's education. We will also fund clinical studies to show the effectiveness of our product in alleviating some of the most common chronic conditions. We are also establishing a showroom and network retail locations soon. We will continue to create new wellness products and as always, improve on existing models. We will work to become a household name and always strive to be the best on the market.
Enter the world of wellness with HealthyLine.